• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I think I'll declare for the NBA draft

KBatPCSOM

I just read where some guy who plays intramural basketball at LSU has sent in the paper work, declaring himself available for the NBA draft.

Let's see. I'm 5'8", 226 lbs with a 4 inch vertical leap and range out to ten feet. You think the Hawks would give me a shot?

I began laughing until my eyes watered right about here.

Quote:

I was always hurt or sick in high school. I'm just getting healthy again and want to see what I can do."

Heroman has diabetes and said he blew out his knee in high school

Took a breath and broke down in laughter in again here

Quote:

"He was thin, and there was a problem with his stamina. But he was as good as anybody for two or three minutes.

Simply classic material.

• Premium Member

Some scouts are saying you are closer to 5'6" ... and that you haven't played organized pickup ball. Is there any truth to the rumor that the only BBall experience you have is about 10 games of 21 vs. 6th graders?

These questions need to be answered KB...before we can truly consider you as a candidate... grin.gif

I'm 6'4", orignially from europe, a reigning intramural champ, and I'll give a shout out to the squawk on draft night. Vote for me! Vote for me!

Also I'll make it known that I refuse to play for anyone but the hawks so the other teams need not apply