• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Potential trade between NO and Tor could impact

Admin

KB 21 I'll take that lineup this year and throw in Jack via a trade, using Al. Its very young but boy it would be exciting. I dont know who would need Al or what they would give for him but I gotta think a pick(and maybe a salary dump) would be reasonable.

Jarrett Jack

Josh Childress

Marvin Williams

Josh Smith

Randolph Morris

or would you guys want:

Deron Williams

Josh Childress

Josh Smith

Al Harrington

Randolph Morris

• Premium Member

To me..

This is a done deal. I would like 4 & 7 but how likely is that. 4 & 16 could still get us D. Will and a C. Maybe not Frye but maybe one of these project Centers... and definitely a good PF.

Interesting would be:

Deron Williams and Sean May!

• Moderators

I would hold out for 4 & 7. Remember, the Golden State Warriors gave 3 future first round picks along with the #3 pick (Penny Hardaway) to trade up with Orlando at #1 (Chris Webber).

Yeah, he is byc until 7/1/05, but the 10% rule doesn't apply if teams are under the cap. I think that Magloire's salary would put Toronto back over, but I think they'll be fixing that problem by using that new rule that allows them to release a high price player.(Jalen Rose)

• Premium Member

Quote:

Yeah, he is byc until 7/1/05, but the 10% rule doesn't apply if teams are under the cap. I think that Magloire's salary would put Toronto back over, but I think they'll be fixing that problem by using that new rule that allows them to release a high price player.(Jalen Rose)

Well, if New Orleans is under the cap, then Magloire's BYC is gone, but I'm not sure that happened yet...?

Anyways, I think #7/#16 is too much. I could see Magloire for #7/filler or #16/future pick, but not two picks in a deep draft.

(The good news if this trade goes down is that New Orleans would become even less attractive to free agents).