• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sign Shawn Kemp

NYHawk

I firmly agree. Hell if you want to get crazy and if he gets his weight under control lineup like this

JT

Dog

Reef

Kemp

Theo

Bring DD, DG, DJ, Alan, Nazr off the bench.

Try handling those 3 down low. That's a big freaking team and who'd handle Reef at the 3. Don't know if Glen Robinson could handle the 2 spot but it'd be fun finding out.

It gives you CC and Email as bench warmer towel boys. Most teams would take that.

Just ask Kemp to Rebound and put back.

But now that I said I agree let's remember the 2 big concerns...his weight and a past drug problem. If either got in the way it'd kill team chemistry.

I would shy away from Kemp. We have a team consisting of folk who work hard and stay in reasonable shape pertaining to conditioning in the off season. Kemp does not give a crap about his health or his game as evidence by his bloated condition. He will not be in or get in shape for the regular season. Let someone else pay for his lazy inconsistent work ethic. I say we do not need it here in Atlanta.

Give me willis- I saw that he attended the voluntary hawks camp and he looked like he is still taking care of himself despite being old (in NBA years). Kemp gives me the creeps from his cleveland and portland days. His attitude would be deterimental to the younger hawks.

• Premium Member

I'm forced to agree here. IF Willis is with the team, practicing, we should probably sign him. He's a 7'0er, he's seasoned. He would fit right in as a reserve. Kemp's party days are scary? Why give up 25 million? He might end up in Orlando.

• Premium Member

NY has Dice. They would plug Kemp in at C, but Orlando is a better situation. There, he plays with a team that has a good shot to do something. He's the main rebounder. AND being that Portland has already paid his salary, the charity work in Orlando could bring him a ECF.

Armstong, Tmac, Hill, and Kemp!