• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Babcock's December trade:

Diesel

• Premium Member

IF JT is not running the offense right or better than DD, I predict Babcock will go to the table and offer:

JT/Nazr/Hendu/ and a 1st for Spreewell/Harrington.

Unfortunately nobody has informed Babcock that Spree is PAST his PRIME.

What do you guys think about it though?

DD/Spree/Big Dog/SAR/Theo?

It leaves us with a aging team and another rebuilding

process in 3 years.No thank you.Big Dogs defense will

be even worse at 33 years old and Spree will be 35

and Theo will be about 33 also.

I'd trade JT for Rip before I would trade him for Spree.

I agree ARR. I wouldn't take that either. I don't think Babs would anyway. He's went out of his way to Spree-bash several times, and would look like a complete idiot to trade a great off the court guy like JT, for a guy who he seems to believe is the worst guy in the league. So as little sense as this trade makes from a basketball POV, it makes even less when you add in P.R.

• Admin

I think this trade hurts us. Giving up our starting PG and backup center and backup pf. Spree is a really good player both offensively and defensivly but you are leaving our roster a little thin. Harrington and Hendu cancel each other out so that leaves NAZR and JT for yet another SG. We would have DG, DJ, Spree and Ira (if resigned) at the shooting guard position. Too many.

This also leaves us solely with Theo at C and Dickau a rookie at PG. I think if you are proposing to trade JT/Nazr and Hendu we need to get a pg and center in return.