• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's top 10 Cs in the league

Diesel

• Premium Member

1. Shaq. The most dominant player in the league. Period.

2. Vlade. I had to think about it long and hard. And Although Vlade Defense is the flop... His defense is the Flop. He's more crafty than a lot of other player plus he's a very good Passer.

3. Deke. Just missed #2. He needs more offense. He is the only player that can play Shaq one on one.

4. Alonzo. He's a step slower, but he's still hard to beat.

5. DRob. The Soft label still holds. However, while he has lost a step or two, he can still get the job done.

6. Raef Lafrentz. Surprise. This guy is really good. Even though his old coach never liked him, his scoring, defense, and rebounding will be an assett to Dallas.

7. Elden Campbell. He's getting old, but he's still a solid player. He still rebounds, Passes, and scores. Hard to believe he played 2 yrs with Magic?

8. T-Mac. nothing to really brag about but this guy is solid. He has good inside moves and if he could work just a little bit hard with his feet...

9. Hakeem Olajuwaun. This is not a sympathy vote. dream can still do it a little.

10. Brad Miller. Wow. Yep Miller. I think he's one of the better players at the position. He brings a good mix of Offense and defense. How much did he score in Indy? 18 ppg?

Honorable mention: Theo, Nazr, Khandiman, and Dampiere. Either Injury or something else left these guys as second tier. Hopefully Theo will move up into the top 5 this yr.

BHD will be on your case for putting Vlade at #2 LOL. I wouldn't have rated Alonzo that high. I remember watching one game where the Hawks played the Heat and Alonzo looked terrible. I believe it was the same game where Dermarr put the crossover on Kendall Gill and took it hard to the goal.Even Bob Rathbun and Mike GLenn were commenting on him. They were saying Riley needs to get him out of the game because he was falling down all over the place. It seemed like the slightest bump and ALonzo went crashing to the floor. Did you watch that game?

• Premium Member

Is that the game where SAR went off to bring us back?

Zo still is top 10, top 5 even. I had to think really hard about Vlade and the truth is that he scores, he passes, and he flops enough on defense to be a threat at just about everything he does.

Saba will be on the list by midseason.

• Premium Member

TMac didn't play a whole lot. He played maybe 24-25 mpg. BUt why didn't I pick:

Khandi man?

Look at Khandi's FG%. I think he's one of the worst shooting Cs ever. Especially for a guy who lives in the low post only.

Nazr?

I like Nazr. Unfortunately McCollough is a better shooter and Passer.

I guess, I took too much for granted in compiling stuff. T-Mac shoots 53% from the field. That's good. That means that more than half the time he shoots he hits. If I'm a PG, I want a guy shooting that well on my team. Plus like I said, he has post moves.

No point in making the same point twice so I will say to you what I said to Blunt51

How on God's Green Earth did you come up with Vlade " I am the one who started this Euro ball crap 13 years ago" Divac get rated over Deke. All Vlade does is pass and fall on himself. Their is a reason he didn't make my top 50. That reason is because he is horrible maybe 10 years ago he was a interesting player but now he is just a sloppy old drunk.

Sorry to be so negative.

Second Todd "Yeah Ya Know,Eah" {Canada Sucks} McCollugh come on I would sooner try to sell crack to Jesus than rate him higher than 22.