• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jason Collier

ATLHawks10

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Jason Collier.

My condolences to his wife and daughter.

I suppose the only solace is that although his life was tragically short, it seems to have been a happy, successful, and fulfilling one.

Jason was in a class of mine at Tech and I talked to him a few times. I didn't know him on a very personal basis, but he was nothing but pleasant around me. I'm sure his character and presence will be severely missed around the hawks' locker room

Very sad day for me when I found out the news while working at the arena. The Stones were an concert and someone slipped the news to me but I didn’t believe them at first. I use to cross paths with Collier while working at the arena and he was one guy who was very nice. He even knew my name and would ask how I was doing and I would also respect that because it’s not like I work at the area all the time.

-Sorry just going on- RIP Jason

You could tell that the Hawks' heads were just elsewhere yesterday in their game with Charlotte.

I really hope they can take the positive from Jason's life and not be consumed by the negative of his passing. That isn't what Collier would've wanted.

I hope we can rebound from this and put together a respectable season in Jason's memory!

As Jason is laid to rest this morning, may we all take a brief moment to wish his etheral passage to whatever plane or afterlife you imagine...to be a safe and joyous one.

My deepest regards and sympathy to all who knew him, particularly his friends, foremost his family, and always his daughter and wife.