• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anybody recieve a call from the Hawks today?

Blunt91

I was talking to my parents today and they told me that someone from the Hawks had called their house looking for me. They gave them my phone number to contact me at my place but I didn't hear from anyone. I could have been online when they tried to reach me, who knows. I wonder what they wanted? I did email them about 3days ago but didn't recieve a response. Maybe they are responding to the email? IT would be funny if Billy Knight himself called,but we all know that would never happen.

I got a call from an account rep named Cat. She was following up people who got in on the Clipper's game deal. She wanted me to get groups of 10-20 to go to Hawk's games. I took down the info, but don't really have time for that.

It must be a hard job selling Hawk's tickets.

• Moderators

Quote:

While we're somewhat on the subject...am I the only one who doesn't have his tickets for the Clippers game yet?

Not the first time I've had issues with Ticketmaster, so it wouldn't surprise me if I was. I should have their customer service on speed dial...

I'm still waiting too. They told me that yesterday was the deadline for mailing.