• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Biggest White Tail Buck I've Ever Seen

KB21

• Admin

I'm not a hunting fan myself. But i'll say this, it sure as heck isn't easy. Yah the hunter may have an advantage as far as the gun goes. But that's about it. Many a hunting trip ends with lots of sightings, a few shots and no kills.

Is it any surprise that Hotlanta would have a negative opinion on one of the many things in life that he's never tried or experienced..

How the f*ck do you know I've never experienced it? I never went on a regular basis.. But yes, my dad take me a time or two when I was a kid and I simply didn't like it.

Quote:

I'm not a hunting fan myself. But i'll say this, it sure as heck isn't easy. Yah the hunter may have an advantage as far as the gun goes. But that's about it. Many a hunting trip ends with lots of sightings, a few shots and no kills.

Thanks for giving all of us this info that we don't know... And I'll be sure to take your opinion under advisement.

Quote:

Is it any surprise that Hotlanta would have a negative opinion on one of the many things in life that he's never tried or experienced..

I'm not saying it's easy as in any dumbass can get a gun and go bag himself a deer. I know it takes effort on the human's part. I'm just saying that with one party having a gun and the other party being clueless and just trying to live its life, it makes it highly unfair to me. But to each their own.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm not saying it's easy as in any dumbass can get a gun and go bag himself a deer. I know it takes effort on the human's part. I'm just saying that with one party having a gun and the other party being clueless and just trying to live its life, it makes it highly unfair to me. But to each their own.

Bingo! We have a winner

it ameks alot of Patience cause you jsut can't fire as soon as you see them... If you him them in the wrong spot the meat isn't worth a shyt.

Guys, I love hunting. If you dont agree with it, then thats ok too. But just understand that there is alot more that goes into it than, "guy with gun shoots defenseless deer". I recommend quail hunting in south georgia. If you've never experienced quail hunting, I highly suggest you give it a try. Or, if you prefer shooting a 20 gauge as opposed to a 12. I use a 20 gauge skb 585 o/u. Just a great gun to shoot. also, if you own a labrador, retriever, or brittany spaniel, they are ideal dogs to take with you.

Doing my "Redneck-white trash" voice....."hey c'mon mayne, issa only dangious if yeh izza lil p*ssy".

But yes there are quite a few Augusta National Members that quail hunt.

and while im talking in that voice to myself, allow me to let you in on the greatest quote ive ever heard from a real person about Talledega. "hey man!, if it cant be done in 'dega, ..it dont need to be done!!!"

• Admin

that just goes to show that neither of you have done it and know what's involved. It is not easy, despite one party having a gun and the other being "clueless". Those animals have survived and evolved for millions of years on instinct and it still serves them well enough that the hunters fail more often than they succeed.

Quote:

that just goes to show that neither of you have done it and know what's involved. It is not easy, despite one party having a gun and the other being "clueless". Those animals have survived and evolved for millions of years on instinct and it still serves them well enough that the hunters fail more often than they succeed.

WTF did I say it was easy? No animals aren't clueless, but they're fairly defenseless.

Unless its an issue of severe over population, threat to ones own personal property, or its the only thing you can find to eat, I think its simply cruel, but thats just my opinion. When I flipped past OLN one night and saw a guy shoot a little bear and heard the bear's death moans off in the distance, it became quite sickening to me. I didnt even know you could hunt bears.

Quote:

I really wasn't sure what you were trying to say since your command of the english language is so ridiculously poor. I guess I know now. You sure told me!

The irony is that you probably haven't hunted a day in your life and you're sure enough trying tell everybody else about it.

Thank you very much Master of the obvious.

Quote:

It's amazing how much you've got wrapped up in your own ego.