• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Props to Smoove

dalamchops

yeah very solid game again for smoove. tru he didn't shoot well but he seems more confident with his handle and is looking to attack the basket lately and take advantage of mismatches. and he isn't forcing as much. he only got credit for 4 blocks but i think he had more and he altared alotta shots. overall he's maturing and playing smarter.

Iam really impressed with the way this kid is really being a great teammate. Obviously some night he doesnt have the offense going but he doesnt sulk or not play hard any more. He gets others involved , rebounds , blocks shots makes big plays in key moments. He Is always cheering on his team and shows a passion for winning. This is good to see from a young player even though you arent doing much on offense you still are playing hard and doing other things to help your team win. This kid is a great team mate and it shows on the court alot of people question his heart and attidude early on but Ive seen enough to confidence me this kid just wants to win and be a part of the team even if hes struggling. Hopefully he can keep working hard on his game and help get the Hawks back to the playoffs. Our Future minus Al Harrington looks very good in the young guys we have.

• Premium Member

Did you see Smoove blocking Granger all night?

Smoove was a machine tonight...

Good game.

He doesn't lose his head either. After we went down by four late, it was Smoove who found Zaza with a nice pass.

Salim would have missed a three right there.

Obviously as you can tell by my name i am a big smoove fan. I can't tell you what it is but i just see something in smoove. Obviously he is a very atheletic player, but i just see so much raw potential that he can develop. I mean hes only 20 and his game is still developing. Although he forces it i think his passing is actually pretty good as seen by that nice find of Zaza under the basket. Right now if he gets his feet set he acually can shoot pretty good as well. His rebounding is really starting to come on. His blocking shoots is incredible and i think he can be better at that than kirelkinko(sp). Smoove can time shoots like no one i can remember as of recent. You give smoove two more years in league with some work on his offense and you could be looking at a special player. In the 80s players like jordan and nique didn't come into the league until they where 21 or almost 22 so when you look at it that way your getting an experienced NBA player who still has alot of his atheleticism left in him. Im not saying that he will be jordan or nique just saying his atheleticism is comparable and that he should be able to play at that hight level for at least 7 or 8 more years after that. You put that with Marvin williams and childress and we could really be something special with these young guys. I see what billy knight is trying to do. I wanted Josh smith in last years draft and was so excited when we got him. And it seems from the players expressions they all get along with one another. Im glad he lost slam dunk contest because i believe this will just make him work harder on his game and plus his head din't get to big. Anyhow i know i rambled but i just remember all these peoople writing him off. I wonder how the blazers feel about trading jermaine oneal or how the raptors feel about trading Mcgrady. Just be patient with smoove and Marvin everyone, i think you will be pleasantly suprised in a few years.

• Premium Member

I know this is going to sound far-fetched, and I will admit, it probably is. With that said, I think that Smoove probably has the best chance of any player in the NBA to be the next to record a Quadruple-Double. No one else that can block shots, other than Kirilenko, can also pass. Even so, Smoove is much more likely to block ten in a single game (at least in my opinion). And there probably isn't going to be anyone else getting ten steals as often.

Points, Rebounds, Assists, and Blocks. At least ten in each. This is something that Smoove can do before his career is over. Only a select few have ever accomplished this. Maybe I am crazy, but then again, maybe not. Only time will tell. Until then, we can all only hope that if this happens, it will be in a Hawks uniform.