• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Flat out sickening

y2kenta

Just a sickening lost tonight. The Hawks have really gone down the drain over the last 12 games or so. There's no more fight and pride on the defensive end and Woody's dumbass won't play the bench guys no matter the game situation. Just sickening to continue the way things are going and for him to continue playing JJ, Al, and Zaza huge minutes every night. And for what?

Donta, Batista, Edwards, and Grundy all need run. They all need to develop or show if they can develop. What's goign on with the coaching staff? I'm really pissed, man.

Quote:

GOT TO LOVE HOW HOTLANTA GOES TO OTHER BOARDS TO REMIND FOLKS THAT THE HAWKS ARE TERRIBLE AND THAT SMOOVE IS MEDIOCRE.

SOMEONE HAD GIVEN SMOOVE CREDIT FOR SOMETHING, BUT HOTLANTA PUT A STOP TO THAT SHIZNAT!

They deserve everything bad said about them right now. When you are giving up 105PPG+ and give up 125 points to a Bobcats team that has atleast 2 mediocre players in the starting lineup and they don't even have Emeka I think it all points to stat padding.

Even worse of all, they continue to bullshyt everybody that they're actually going to try and win. They aren't trying. If they were, they wouldn't have lost giving up 125 points to the Bobcats. It simply wouldn't have happend.

I haven't complained about this team nowhere near often as I used to, but this and that Knicks game is just horrible.

I was also sickened by last nights game as well. We did nothing until late in the 3rd quarter to attack the mini-me backcourt of Knight and Felton. How does this happen? JJ should have been in the post from the first play of the game. Woody simply does not know how to gameplan and is not improving. After we were torched in the paint about all night then Woody finally employs a zone in the 4th quarter. Why did it take him so long to make any defensive change? Woody's gametime coaching has not improved at all.

The players don't deserve a pass on last night either. I was ashamed for Zaza. Did any of you see Felton score OVER Zaza on at aleast three occasions in the paint? Zaza does not play with the safe hustle on defense that he does when he has the ball or can get the ball rebounding on the offensive end. Batman deserves more minutes because he will give an effort on the defensive side. Zaza's defensive problems are more about effort than talent (ditto Al). I think Smoove played reasonably well on the defensive end but Wallace was in a zone. Despite JJ's points, we would not have been in this game but for Smoove's overall game contributions.

Yesterday, I posted that these final games should be a measure as to whether Woody should be back. There is no excuse for this team to have lost to the injury depleted Bobcats in the manner they lost. If I were an owner, Woody would be fighting for his job from this point through the end of the season.

I just don't see how more ping pong balls really benefit us in this draft. For one thing we are generally unlucky in the draft anyway. Secondly, I am not sure that anyone at the top of the draft would have the immediate impact we need as opposed to the likely project (Thomas might be an exception).

Nique is going to be on the midday show on 790thezone today. The hosts claim they are going to ask him some tough questions due to last night's game and the team's recent slide. We shall see.