• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

top ten hawksquawkers..

drzachary

As some of you may have noticed in another thread, I have a list of my Top Ten Favorite Hawksquawkers. One of them (#1 to be precise) is also #8 on my list of Top Human Beings. (Trivia: he displaced Julio Franco, who later was removed from the list when he signed with the Hated Mets.)

To recap the list:

1. Diesel

2. Lascar78

3. KB21

I'm comfortable adding Graymule at #4, for solely serious reasons. He brings a serene sort of wisdom to the boards.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if Diesel is John the Baptist, Graymule is Jesus. <-- sig fodder

I'd like to flesh out this list, but I need some nominees and accompanying ridiculously subjective criteria. I have a feeling that JohnnyBravo/TheArtist will be on the list, as well as Mike Pamfilis, and probably Exodus. JayWalker is disqualified for moving away.

Thoughts, anyone? Yes, I've been drinking again.

Dr. Z.

I nominate Hotlanta. Even if the Hawks go on a 3 year championship run he would still hate the coach, players, and GM. Despite his sour disposition I insist that he probably volunteers at an orphanage or elderly home in his spare time. Just like that Simpson's episode where Moe is reading to children and starts crying after finishing the last line of Little Women. "They were no longer little girls, they were little women."

Anyways, Hotlanta is vital to our community, and has to be a top ten Hawksquawk personality.

Quote:

Dr. Z.

I nominate Hotlanta. Even if the Hawks go on a 3 year championship run he would still hate the coach, players, and GM. Despite his sour disposition I insist that he probably volunteers at an orphanage or elderly home in his spare time. Just like that Simpson's episode where Moe is reading to children and starts crying after finishing the last line of Little Women. "They were no longer little girls, they were little women."

Anyways, Hotlanta is vital to our community, and has to be a top ten Hawksquawk personality.

Definitely.

Quote:

I have a feeling you will wind up with 20+ top 10 posters.

That's fine. My personal mathematical beliefs allow things like "20 == 10."

Quote:

Quote:

That's fine. My personal mathematical beliefs allow things like "20 == 10."

Sounds like you are ripping off some of Diesel's mathematics with that, you better give proper citation.

I wasn't going to beat that dead horse, but it looks like you have your boxing gloves on!

• Premium Member

Quote:

I nominate the man who said, "Let there be Hawksquawk."

Seriously who is the architect?

I am the Architect. I created Hawksquawk. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant.

Just kidding, just needed a time to use that line. Sturt is the architect.