• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yao Ming goes off for 30pts!!!!

Blunt91

30 and 16 and a couple of thunderous dunks to boot! I was really impressed on one play by the aggressive way he posted up Bradley and then just turned and dunked it HARD with two hands right in his face! Good grief! He is definitely getting used to the more physical nature of the NBA and as a result he's playing better. If he continues to improve and plays anywhere near as well as he did last night, Houston will be a playoff contender this year. I guess old Charles Barkley will have to kiss Kenny's butt twice now, once on each cheek!

• Admin

I am really impressed by him as well, in general. He's listening to what they are telling him. His teammates have all said he has amazing talent. Now he's listening to them and using that talent the way it should be used in the NBA. He's being aggressive. With his passing ability and his ability to step out and hit shots from range. He could be a one of a kind player in this league. Skill is universal. Everyone said he had great skills. All he needed to do is get ahead of the learning curve.

I hope he succeeds and becomes a dominant center. It's good to see the NBA opening up to foreign players.