• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News on 790 right now!!!

KB21

The report is that Steve Belkin is so confident that he will get control of the Hawks, that he has already lined up ML Carr to be the GM and Jan Volk to be the President.

Sometimes, I told you so just doesn't seem to fit. The report says that ML Carr is even telling people that he will be the next GM of the Hawks. Who was it that told me that Steve Belkin wouldn't hire the worst GM in Celtics history?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

The report is that Steve Belkin is so confident that he will get control of the Hawks, that he has already lined up ML Carr to be the GM and Jan Volk to be the President.

Sometimes, I told you so just doesn't seem to fit. The report says that ML Carr is even telling people that he will be the next GM of the Hawks. Who was it that told me that Steve Belkin wouldn't hire the worst GM in Celtics history?

WOW. I am readying my black arm band right now. This will be a sad state of affairs.

M.L. Carr is nothing more than a cheerleader for the Bobcats. If he has a piece of ownership, it's likely that he owns less than 1% of the franchise. M.L. Carr and Steve Belkin are big buddies though. When Belkin was in the group trying to buy the Bobcats, M.L. Carr was one of his partners.

I had it on, and I was reading something while listening. I heard it, and I had to wait and hear it again to make sure that's what I heard. I heard him mention something about some reporter in Boston, but I wasn't listening well enough to remember his name.

Quote:

Sometimes, I told you so just doesn't seem to fit. The report says that ML Carr is even telling people that he will be the next GM of the Hawks.

Sounds to me like Belkin, M.L. Carr & Co. are putting the cart before the horse. In other words, they'd be better served just shutting their arrogant pieholes about the situation, even if they THINK they're going to win- because as far as I can tell there are still many, many appeals processes yet to be run.

Arrogance like that deserves to get get slapped down and crushed, and god oh god do I hope to see that happen to those pricks.

Quote:

Quote:

Sometimes, I told you so just doesn't seem to fit. The report says that ML Carr is even telling people that he will be the next GM of the Hawks.

Sounds to me like Belkin, M.L. Carr & Co. are putting the cart before the horse. In other words, they'd be better served just shutting their arrogant pieholes about the situation, even if they THINK they're going to win- because as far as I can tell there are still many, many appeals processes yet to be run.

Arrogance like that deserves to get get slapped down and crushed, and god oh god do I hope to see that happen to those pricks.

ML Carr? You got to be kidding me? The final nail in the Hawks coffin is being driven in. It's just about over.

Quote:

And Lord Zeus looked down upon the land and said to thee "Thy Atlanta Hawks shall be cursed. From famine, to Rider, to Manning this group of people shall suffer a suffering rival of that of the fabled Wrigley Cubs!"

Yeah well, with so many bad things happen over the years I just expect it to go that way.