• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 2 Up: Marvin = 30 pts, 10 assists, 10 rebound

Nicholasp27

Quote:

Quote:

The Hawks have two of their potential starters out there and lose to a CBA team. If these guys can't beat teams that are this bad, how can they be expected to help the Hawks win games this year?

So let me get this right, The fact that Marvin Scores 30 on 11 shots get 10 rebounds 5 assist, 2 steals 1 block shot is meaningless because the team lost? I don't understand you!

Marvin's doing what he should do againest non NBA players. But it's more about Shelden. 6/3 just doesn't cut it. And I know Edwards and the other guys aren't great players, but their lack of production shows that should be released.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Hawks have two of their potential starters out there and lose to a CBA team. If these guys can't beat teams that are this bad, how can they be expected to help the Hawks win games this year?

So let me get this right, The fact that Marvin Scores 30 on 11 shots get 10 rebounds 5 assist, 2 steals 1 block shot is meaningless because the team lost? I don't understand you!

Marvin's doing what he should do againest non NBA players. But it's more about Shelden. 6/3 just doesn't cut it. And I know Edwards and the other guys aren't great players, but their lack of production shows that should be released.

Take it easy man. Where is Diesel hiding?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Take it easy man. Where is Diesel hiding?

I'm just saying "Batman" and John Edwards are dead weight. They should be released and the positions should be given to players that deserve it.

• Premium Member

Quote:

But it's more about Shelden. 6/3 just doesn't cut it.

Well then say that! Now we can talk about the impact on the regular season. Now, you are making the assumption that Shelden somehow was is going to start for the Hawks in the fall which is a possibility but not probable. Most people still feel that Smoove, Marvin, & Zaza will be the front line

Quote:

Quote:

Edwards is terrible, but I like Esteban. What's wrong with him?

He is playing in FIBA and kicked butts scoring 29 points 15 rebounds against Colombia. His name still shows up on the roster list.

I know where he is, I was responding to hotlanta who said he sucked.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sheldon fouled out in 16 minutes.

Someone would say Marvin and Sheldon combined for 36 points and 17 free throws?

You can't foul out in the summer league

I have read somewhere that its 7 fouls for summer league.

It's at least 10... Bargnani committed 10 in one game. But I'm pretty sure that its unlimited.

Quote:

Right now, it looks like a dogfight between Shelden and Edwards for who gets the end of the bench. Esteban is looking pretty good right now. - I want to be fair to Shelden but he was supposed to be "ready now" not a project. I thought thats why we took him as opposed to someone with "upside".

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

He is playing in FIBA and kicked butts scoring 29 points 15 rebounds against Colombia. His name still shows up on the roster list.

I know where he is, I was responding to hotlanta who said he sucked.

What's he ever done to make him NBA worthy?

Quote:

What's he ever done to make him NBA worthy?

Depends on what you mean "worthy"?

Evidently he played well enough in one season to merit an extended contract. I don't think anyone's expectations are greater than him being a solid role player getting a few minutes each game. Nothing wrong with that.

He has shown that he has a nice motor, and can frustrate, if not confuse, the man he's guarding. If nothing else he's good for six fouls on a great post player.

Just because he's limited doesn't mean he's not worthy of playing in the league.

yeah barea seems to play well...too bad he's short and stubby like lue and claxton...

._.

its nice to see marvin showing flashes of doing great things...

hopefully it will translate to the regular season...and him and jj and smith will tear it up that will be exciting