• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK approval rating

CBAreject

Cassell was offered the $$ from us. We made the highest initial offer for him, but his team matched.

I still don't understand how you are coming to the conclusion that our team is unwilling to spend money. We are definitely being cautious, but when the right player comes along we make an aggressive offer. I don't know that a team built around JJ and Tyson Chandler is that great of a team.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

I'd say if Cassell had been offered the $$ and seen the club trying to improve he would have signed with us.

Sorry to break it to you buddy, but I asked Sam Cassell while I was in Miami for Alonzo Mournings 10th anniversary for his summer Groove about that situation and the words that came out of his m mouth was "I was flatered that you guys wanted me to come and play for you guys, but we have started something special in LA, and in every way I want to be apart of it. I'm apart of making history for a franchise...."

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

• Premium Member

There was no way ET would have left the Clip show. He's got his last contract for his last two years in the NBA and he's on a team that has a shot. Why spend your last two years on a rebuilding team versus a contender? crazy.gif

An article about how BK is the most difficult GM to do business with in the NBA has gotta be true. This idea that he has his way of doing things and screw everyone else has a cost and if he is what the delay is about, he's digging a hole for himself. His reputation is getting worse instead of better. Add the reputation of the owners and that's two strikes against us. BK needs to go to night school with Schuholzt and the Falcon's GM cause he ain't anywhere near as slick as he thinks he is.