• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Indian's 1st for Mag & trade him next yr for

jerrywest

I agree, keep in the 07 draft since its a deep draft. The Bucks can have choice of one of the following Lue/SS/Batman/Jones and our second this or next, nothing more because there is no market for Mags and his contract.

Its really a market question at this point in time. If we can keep the pick and send a marginal player to the Bucks, then you do it. I don't see another team out there that can offer the Bucks a cheap player in return for Mags contract. Maybe the B-cats, but what do they need Mags for? Hence the market dictates a lower price for the commodity.

Quote:

Here I have to agree with KB. The Hawks need to be in the 2007 draft.

Whats the difference between the 18th pick of 2007 and the 18th pick of 2008?

Mags could have a career year next year. At age 28, I think its quite likely. He'll play for his life next year, the biggest contract of his life. We might be able to trade him next year for more than just a first round pick.

Quote:

The 2007 draft is much stronger. Thats the difference.

If LeBron, Wade and Melo were in the 2006 draft but Aldridge,SWilliams and Thomas were not, would that make a difference who the 18th pick would have been?

Magliore would be perfect for us next year. And we would practically give up nothing but the salary. Actually, Pacer s would be paying almost half of that. So, Mags would cost us $4.5 mil for next year and then we'll trade him and a get that 1st rounder back.

Quote:

Trade Indian's 1st for Mag & trade him next yr for a new 1st (2007 or 2008)

That way we can use Mags next year (and give suns a lousy pick) and then recover the 1st rounder at the end of the season. What do you think?

that is an idea. Billy will get death threats in the ATL in the short term, but in the long term it makes alot of sense.

why not trade for that player who fits into that empty cap space and along the way helps you vie for a playoff spot in the midterm?

in the longterm see if you like said player and if you don't you are back to Al Harrington square A.

If we keep our big man, we need to draft a point guard. We've got young guys at every position, like the Brave;s farm teams. That's how you establish a culture of winning when you let young guys develop behind experienced players. And I think BK has the chance to pull it off.

This is off RealGM Bucks board. For what it is worth.

As some of you know i work at the building that Herb Kohl lives that. he was in for the first time in about a month today and i finally got to talk to him. He TOLD ME MAGLOIRE IS GONE.

Of course, it does not say where he is gone. Question is what does Milky want more? Their offer or ours?

Quote:

I personally don't want a guy who only gives his all during a contract year. Guy has no soul and is just looking to get paid...not help a team win. Screw him IF he is really that type of person.

Frankly, I don't want to sign him to an Allen Henersonesque contract. I want to use him to go to playoff and give our cubs some playoff experience and give Suns a bad pick and then turn around and sign and trade him for 2 first round picks. Well, I can dream, right?