• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thoughts on who we can get to fill roster spots?

Blunt91

Of course since Davis is now out for the year that leaves us with another postion to fill. Maloney will probably be signed for the rest of the season but Crawford is still out for a month and Dickau is still out for at least 3 or 4weeks. So I thought of some guys who are not on any NBA team as of right now. What if we gave our old friend Eldrige Recasner a call? You might all think I am crazy but this guy helped this team win games during the late 90's and one thing he could do was shoot the ball. I know he was with the Clippers last year for a little while but I don't think he is playing in the NBA this year. He can play both the 1 or 2 postion although he is getting up in age(probably about 33 or 34yearsold).The other guy is Rod Grizzard. I don't know how well he played during the short time he was here in camp,but he is suppose to be a good shooter, and since he was invited to camp I am pretty sure the Hawks will give him consideration while searching for someone to fill the roster.

• Premium Member

IF Kruger isn't fired... It's time for a trade.

Glover to Celtics for Shammond Williams.

It's a shame how Lon has treated Glover. Why was Email starting anyway? This whole Glover must come off the bech crap is just that. Crap. Glover dominated the Shaw league in Boston for the past 2 summers. Maybe Celtic coaches caught enough of an eye ful that they would give him a chance in Boston. I mean it's the perfect place for him. With Walker and Pierce on the perimeter, having Dion work his Power game would be a great cure.

Then we can go after a replacement 2.

I say...Get Lrob. IF Lon is going to stay, get him somebody he likes.

Oh and Larry Robinson is suppose to be better than ER Diesel???? To Cyman about Blaylock according to Jaywalker he is suppose to be retired, anyway I remember someone on Ask The GM ask Babcock about obtaining Blaylock and he said that he appreciated what Mookie gave over the years but he isn't the same player he was when he was with the Hawks due to age and injuries. Greg Anthony has a "gig" with ESPN on Friday nights as a sports analyst, although he could do a Chris Carter and come out of semi-retirement.

I'm expecting Dion to get major minutes now, whether Lon want's to give it to him or not.

Besides coaching, another Hawks problem this year is not having a 'shooting' shooting guard. We've missed DJ, especially the havoc his D created and his developing inside/outside Dunk-Or-Trey threat.

DJ, Dickau, Davis - guards with "D" names haven't stayed healthy for the Hawks. Let's hope "D"ion doesn't get the injury "D"isease.

• Premium Member

ER? About ER, the last thing I noticed about him was that he was injured all the time in Charlotte. Him and Lrob is a squash. I mean it really doesn't matter that much, it's a backup spot. I said Lrob mainly because if we traded Dion for Shammond, then we'd need a SG. If JJ was available, his name would have come up too.