• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The board hate rolls on...

Diesel

life. arguments here. everything. If you don't know that something great is in fact by definition better than something good, you are either pretending to be ignorant just to win an argument, or you aren't that bright. Either way it means I'm not interested in arguing with you, so good luck to you. 1565546504.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

I've tried to stay out of this retarted argument, but as a writer you should know that good is not a synonym of great

Yeah maybe you should have stayed out of it cuz, sorry Lascar, but it is. Great is a synonym of good:

Main Entry: good

Part of Speech: adjective 1

Definition: pleasant

Synonyms: acceptable, ace*, admirable, agreeable, bully*, capital, choice, commendable, congenial, crack*, deluxe, excellent, exceptional, favorable, first-class, first-rate, gnarly*, gratifying, great , honorable, marvelous, neato, nice, pleasing, positive, precious, prime, rad*, recherché, reputable, satisfactory, satisfying, select, shipshape*, sound, spanking*, splendid, sterling, stupendous, super, superb, superior, tip-top*, valuable, welcome, wonderful

Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.2.1)

Copyright © 2006 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

So, whens that article in Dub magazine coming out?

So I think I called this way back when and all, but you seem to have limited basketball knowledge - no better than the average groupie, but congrats for all the access you have. It's just a shame its being wasted.

So I think I called this way back when and all, but you seem to have limited basketball knowledge - no better than the average groupie, but congrats for all the access you have. It's just a shame its being wasted.

Hey baby boy, don't hate the game....get drafted!!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Quote:

Hey baby boy, don't hate the game....get drafted!!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You're a "journalist", and the best you can do is scream "Hater" whenever someone disagrees with you?

I think you've been hanging out with the Stephon Marburys of the world for too long.

Just because you carry a notepad that doesn't make you a journalist.

Oh, and let me help you out, it's "roll's" not "roles". If you are not aware those are two completely different words with completely different meanings.

Quote:

1. Shareef.

2. Big Dog.

3. JT.

4. Walker.

5. Diaw.

6. Harrington.

7. Zaza or Chillz?

Their you go again telling the whole board how they think and feel; when really its just a reflection of how you think and feel.

You act like not liking a player is the same as hating. And that just proves my point about your thinking being all black and white without a grey area.

You either love the player or hate him. Some of us just like him; but if we could get a solid pick, that may fill a need, then we are willing to trade. You hate the player, then its trade the bust. You love the player, then its lets keep the soon to be superstar.

Quote:

Quote:

Oh, and let me help you out, it's "roll's" not "roles". If you are not aware those are two completely different words with completely different meanings.

Talk about your own gramatical errors. It's not Whens that article in DUB Magazine comming out, It's So, when is the article in DUB Magazine coming out?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Talk about your own gramatical errors. It's not Whens that article in DUB Magazine comming out, It's So, when is the article in DUB Magazine coming out?

touche'

BBP:

Quote:

Can't give you the full length version. Check it out in DUB magazine in August
link Are you sure you are reading the right DUB magazine Lascar? I have to doubt YOUR credibility.

Well I glanced through one the other day that I believe was the Dub for aug/sept, maybe it was a special issue or something, I don't know if Dub is a monthly mag. I don't doubt that she met with him either way, I just didn't think it had made the cut from taking a look at the mag the other day. Why, are you saying you looked and it was in there?

Quote:

Why, are you saying you looked and it was in there?
No, I was trying to be sarcastic. It didn't work though.I agree, she probably did meet him but it didn't make the cut. Too much of a narrative than an article.