• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The board hate rolls on...

Diesel

Quote:

Quote:

Comparing someones experiance vs. inexperiance

For writer your reading comprehension is oddly challenged.

Diesel said specifically that Zaza was as young as Marvin when in fact he is 2 yrs and 4 months older. He tried to use age as an excuse for Zaza even though Zaza has many years of professional experience compared to 1 for Marvin.

I used Mihm as a comparison to Howard to illustrate that Howard is not a great player YET. As big and athletic as Howard is Mihm blocked the same number of shots in 10 fewer minutes per game.

And age doesn't have much relevance in shot blocking. If it did Josh Smith wouldn't block almost twice as many shots as Howard in fewer minutes.

There you go trying to throw insults...

Howard is a great player, NOW! Will he get even better, YES! For you to sit on this board and try to down play his impact in the league NOW, is astounding. Being able to block shots is a talent. You have to have impecable timing. It's something that a person (Josh) has a 6th sense to do. It's second nature. That does not determine a persons worth or greatness in the league.

Blocking shots is a Ooooh, and Awwww thing. It is also something that a player will have to aquire if he wasn't born with natural shot blocking abilities. Mihm is older and has more time to develop any "Shot Blocking" talent. Please do some research and tell me what Mihm was doing at Dwights age? Then use him to compare the two.

but I see that you are stuck on the notion that you can only be a phenom if you can block shots. I'd take Howard over Mihm any day.......IMO! Posted Image

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

This board doesn't work on merit. All it sees is potential.The statement was made that Zaza has shown to be a bargain. Immediately hate comes out. Zaza is still young and can improve and maybe with a better defensive compliment, he will show to be good.. BUT NO... all we hear about Zaza is his shortcomings.If I were to bring up MW's Shortcomings, I would be outcasted.The things I have said about Marvin are these:1. For Marvin not to be a Bust for us, he has to be better than Deron, Paul, and Smoove.2. Marvin duplicated Smooves position.Tell me, which of those statements are so flagrant...which of those statements compare to the fact that MOST here have already classified Zaza as a BU?

• Premium Member

I point out the hypocrisy of the board... truth if you will.I expect flames... because I have my own personal disciples like yourself and exodus. I bet a day can't go by when exodus has nothing to say about Diesel... If he were a girl, he'd be my groupie! My he is my groupie... but i don't get down like that!Anyway.I notice nobody but AHF is willing to deal with the truth that I have mentioned....It's not odd.Many Hawkssquawker don't even want to revisit some of the things that they have said about Diaw, JT, SAR, and Walker. Even with some saying that Walker was recieved well??? WTF.Get my groupie to put up a picture for that!

the truth if you will?.......

Diesel you can't handle the truth!

Diesel: You want answers?

GSUTeke: I think I'm entitled to them.

Diesel: You want answers?

GSUTeke: I want the truth!

Diesel: You can't handle the truth! Son we live in an internet world that has no walls. And those walls have to be guarded by nerds with computers. Who's gonna do it? You? You, GsuTeke? I have a greater responsibility here on Hawksquawk than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Marvin Williams and curse Billy Knight. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what i know: that sports message boards need disciples . And my existence, while grotesque and incomphrehensible to you, creates those disciples .... You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about in your real world, you want me on this site. You need me on this site.

We used names like Marvin, Chris Paul, Deron Williams as a backbone to a life spent validating Billy Knight. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the same blanket of absurd made up trades i provide, then questions the manner in which i provide them! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, i suggest you pick up a vocational tech school book and learn how to post URLs. Either way I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

GSUTeke: Did you spam Hawksquawk?

Diesel: I did the job my leader sent me to do.

GSUTeke: Did you spam Hawksquawk?

Diesel: You're G0dd@mn right I did!

Congratulations on your 16 millionth post Diesel

Time for the kid gloves to come of. You pretend that you are an expert when in fact your ignorance is apparent in almost every post. I will ask you a very specific question which I know you will try to dodge but I will ask it anyway to prove a point.What does Howard do well besides rebound and dunk?

Some of them I got from InsideHoops.com which is a site i used to post on somewhat frequently before I came here. There are a lot of teenagers there that come up with some good pictures.You can also do Google internet search using owned or pwned and find a few, like.... PWNED.jpgSome of those teenagers are pretty clever over at Insidehoops. I remember one time this kid (who seems to criticize everyone and every team, somewhat like Hotlanta) was getting dogged by two guys named Gobb and TmacsoneGoodeye. They were clowning him really bad, calling him a hater.I remember one line well."You on the other hand, hate your other hand. Always smacking it because it sucks." Dude came back at them with this; ethugs101ct.png

Dang Diesel, you are about a strange bird. sm-LOL.gif

Quote:

Every year, the board picks one player on the team to want booted.
For some unknown and extremely bizarre reason, you seem to think the posters on this board are a single entity with a single shared-conciousness, like the Borg or something. You fail to acknowledge that EVERYONE has different thoughts, feelings, and opinions on things based on their own values, perceptions, viewpoints, life experiences, whatever. You seem to hold to the belief that only *you* have your own thoughts, feelings, and opinions...which is pretty fricken rude and insulting to all the people who take the time and effort to post their thoughts here- but again, I've come to expect no less from you. And I won't even get into your blatant hypocrisy, chastising others for 'hating' players- all the while fully cognizant of the fact that some of the [censored] you've said about Marvin over the past year has been just completely uncalled for, totally out of line, and absolutely unconscionable.That's about all I have to say. I'm hoping your post was tongue in cheek or a total joke, cause if it wasn't- man, you need to get some help.

• Premium Member

Actually Seano, You do make a good point. I have considered what maybe 70% of the board says to be true for the whole board. Notice, I didn't leave myself out of the number. I readily admit that I was deeply involved in wanting to get JT off the team. What I'm talking about is the fact that yearly, there's almost one member of the Hawks team that gets attacked right here on this messageboard.... For whatever reason. It's almost as if we place all the losses on one player. Now, Exodus was born out of Al hate. I don't know a whole lot about Exodus other than one day, he showed up quoting stat after Stat about why Al should be removed. If you note the trend, that's all he ever does.. I figure for him, next up is Zaza because he's already started to talk about how Zaza is statistically inept. However, the Hawks always have a fall guy.There are some who don't fall into the crowd mentality... However, for the most part, many more are part of the crowd than not...

• Premium Member

It's funny to me. I really get a kick out of you guys. Let me be specific. Luefan, Teke, and reject. I really do. Because you guys are probably the most gullible jokers that post here....You actually believe that a picture or a statement has anything to do with ownage? That's funny! I guess I will allow you to keep believing that.. I mean, why bust the bubble of your life.But let me tell you... true ownership is knowing how to push a person's button and make them do exactly what you want them to do. For you, it's something that you three are subject to every day. Let me make this clear... I OWN YOU. No doubts about it. I do. You can't come onto this board without thinking... what has Diesel said? How can I get Diesel? How can I win points on Diesel? You see gentlemen, it's classic.. You guys have nothing else but this. You're probably flops " in the real world", so to compensate for that, you come to the messageboard day after day trying to win a point on Diesel! That's a knee slapper. Maybe you all are suffering from the reject disease of not having enough education. I still think that CBAreject is probably the most saddest case of all. I can only hope that he goes to some techinical school and get some kind of education because sooner or later, the board will not yield anymore compensation for what he lacks. Teke, I haven't really taken the time to care too much about what your problem may be. Actually, I don't need to. I just know that for some reason, you're looking for acceptance. Maybe a georgia southern education did nothing for you. Listen up. I really don't care about your malfunctions and I am amused at your attempts to insult me. However, look around.... Why are you even here? You're here because I wanted you to be here and you're doing exactly what I knew you would do. That my friend is ownage...So maybe you need a picture because you know, you guys aren't that smart...Here's what you need to know about Diesel.. 658puppetmaster.jpg

I am sure the whole board would love to know where you learned your singular brand of arithmetic.Let's see. A starting salary of $7.6 million with 10.5% raises. Normal math states that it would total $57.6 million. Diesel math, however, comes up with under $50 million by forgetting that the salary actually goes up each year. After mastering Diesel math we can move on to Diesel logic, which goes thusly;Step 1 - Diesel makes himself look like an idiot, hypocrite, hater, etc. Step 2 - The board laughs at his nonsense.Step 3 - Diesel claims to own the board because he made everyone laugh.

• Premium Member

Is this the best that a Ga Southern Education can do for you... You have become a google image searcher? That's pretty funny teke. How about you now go back to your misraeble life of trying to win a point off of Diesel? Like I told you... I own you. I mean, do you even care about Hawks Basketball anymore?? Of course not. It's all about Diesel..Well, keep it up, you're just making me more powerful than I already am. You and Luefan have become my manwhores! All that schooling at GSU and you end up as my manwhore? That's good, i can put you both on the streets of Statesboro!