• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where's Lo Wright?

BornandDieHawks

Quote:

Quote:

i thought it was top 10 protected

That is the rumor, but that's all it is so far, nothing official.

do you guys actually think the pacers will be worse than last year? they added harrington, who ain't bad and marques daniels, very solid backup or even starter. they're be good so my guess, they or we'll pick somewhere from 18th to 24th.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Does anyone know what's going on with the Lo's signing? I figured it would have been announce the minute Al trade went through since that was the only thing holding the transaction up.

Uhhh..... with the Hawks ownership and GM it might possibly get done by the first day of the season.

What a freakin joke!

• Moderators

Quote:

The latest news is that Grizzlies will do a sign and trade. Lo will be traded to the Hawks for a top 5 protected first round pick. Jerry West is holding out to make it top 3 protected. Lets see if BK blinks.

Sweet deal. Lo only cost us two unprotected first round picks last time.

Poor Grizzlies don't realize we are getting smarter!

Quote:

Quote:

The latest news is that Grizzlies will do a sign and trade. Lo will be traded to the Hawks for a top 5 protected first round pick. Jerry West is holding out to make it top 3 protected. Lets see if BK blinks.

Sweet deal. Lo only cost us two unprotected first round picks last time...

Am I missing something here?? We are giving the Grizzlies more for Lo on a snt than we got back in return for A.H.? (considering of it's our pick - I guess - if it's the Indy pick I would guess it's a wash)

Guest Walter

Quote:

Am I missing something here?? We are giving the Grizzlies more for Lo on a snt than we got back in return for A.H.? (considering of it's our pick - I guess - if it's the Indy pick I would guess it's a wash)

• Premium Member

Quote:

Does anyone know what's going on with the Lo's signing? I figured it would have been announce the minute Al trade went through since that was the only thing holding the transaction up.

In his latest blog, Sekou Smith says it will be finalized within the next week...

Realgm said it's a done deal. The article also has a quote from BK which seems to add credence that the signing has been done. No details of the deal (but it's probably as has been previously reported).

Looks like we will have improved in the paint to a degree. If nothing else, the added depth will allow the bigs to be more aggressive stopping the layups and not worry about fouls as much (if Woody can convince them to do that).

Appears that our roster for next year is now set. Go Hawks.