T.O. suicide attempt!?!?!?

joannes3000

Quote:

you can't come to that conclusion based on what you think you know

How would you prefer he arrive at his conclusions? If he doesn't base them on what he thinks he knows, what then should he base them on? Things he doesn't know? Clearly that's what you are doing.

It's amazing sometimes how idiotic the things are that you say. What's more amazing is that you probably will not understand what I just told you, and you will think that the quotation above was reasonable.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

They don't follow him nowhere near what they do Owens,

TO plays to the media as much as any player in the league. Who else holds a press conference in his yard or carries a magic marker in his pocket to sign a football while he is playing.

He tries to be the center of attention all the time. The press doesn't follow ANY player as much as Owens because Owens is always at the center of a circus act.

Yeah, that's also why the media has so much focus on Bonds, but everybody has forgotten about McGwire.

"carries a magic marker in his pocket to sign a football while he is playing"

Well Joe Horn had the cellphone thing? Remember that?

"

Quote:

People need to really think before they type, First off he did not try to kill him self and he did'nt make this a big deal the dumb a** Media did so blame it on them not TO, I bet you if this was Tom Brady or Peyton Manning in this situation it would not be that big of a deal, but since TO is who he is and he is a flashy player he has to do this as a publicity stunt please that is just stupid.

To be honest, when I read the headline the first thing I thought was that he was just doing another stunt to get more attention. I didn't think that he had actually attempt anything other than to get the media to pay attention to him.

Quote:

Yeah, that's also why the media has so much focus on Bonds, but everybody has forgotten about McGwire.

Everyone has forgotten about McGwire because he retired years ago and was never a threat to Aaron's record. Duh.

And McGwire didn't piss on the media his entire career like Bonds has done.

Quote:

Quote:

Everyone has forgotten about McGwire because he retired years ago and was never a threat to Aaron's record. Duh.

People have forgot about him being involved because he was the white knight hero of the 90's. Why does Giambi basically get no grief now? He was struggling and then all of a sudden started hitting HR's again. Why isn't anybody questioning him?

Quote:

Quote:

exactly.

Quote:

People have forgot about him being involved because he was the white knight hero of the 90's. Why does Giambi basically get no grief now? He was struggling and then all of a sudden started hitting HR's again. Why isn't anybody questioning him?

giambi came clean. bonds keeps living the lie.

Quote:

giambi came clean. bonds keeps living the lie.

Exactly. Plus Bonds is chasing one of the most revered records in sports, Giambi isn't and neither was McQuire.

Neither Giambi or Mcquire were obnoxious to the fans, media and teamates their entire career the way Bonds has been.

If Bonds winds up in jail it won't be because of the media. It will be because the people around spilled the beans on him.

Quote:

The fact is blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes than whites. That is simply reality. If you believe otherwise then you are just in denial.

No white people havent massacred themselves in Countless conflicts in Europe, killed millions in Asia, Africa and the Americas. No the fact is that the great majority of crimes commited against whites are by other whites. No because white people are pure and innocent like the driven snow, white people never intentioanlly harm anyone. The truth is I am just a stupid N***** and I want to rape blonds and hurt innocent lawabiding white people because we know Black monkeys cant be trusted. Right?

And your arguement is ridiculous anyway, I dont insult myself by using antecdotal evidence to prove my points. Because Jesses Jackson got into it with kid that proves black people are more violent that whites confused.gif

I asked you if you thought blacks were more violent than whites and you answered "Yes" even in a round about way. Your statement only proved that your a biased and prejudiced {explative} whose opinions are tainted by racism. So I will not engage you as an equal anymore.

Quote:

This is true, statistically speaking. A random black person is more likely to commit crimes than a random white person. If you think otherwise, you are ignorant of the data.

That said, a given black person is not LIKELY to be a criminal. He's just more likely than the average white person to be a criminal

Again a person who says I am racist says this, although it is a waste of time I will debunk your theory starting in 1866 after emanipation, 13th admendment , not that BS EMancipation Proclamation. The southern states 1 in every 2 black women was raped or molested by a white man at some point in her life until the year 1910 when it dropped to 1 in every 4, yet fewer than 50 white men were ever convicted of molestation or rape against a black woman before 1945. The majority of drug use in America is by whites infact 90% however 90% of drug related convictions are African Americans or Hispanics, FBI data indicates that 68% of drug dealers are white yet fewer than 5% of convictions for distrubution of drugs are white males.

Whay am I wasting my time your a racist, I'm not going to change your mind with facts because you will just ignore them.

SO I will say what you want to hear. I am a stupid Black N***** monkey and I have you right to question your beautiful white mind, please forgive me and praise white Jesus confused.gif

Quote:

No white people havent massacred themselves in Countless conflicts in Europe, killed millions in Asia, Africa and the Americas. No the fact is that the great majority of crimes commited against whites are by other whites.

Funny but I thought your question had to do with robbery and rape. I didn't realize you were talking about foreign conflicts.

So we are only talking about crimes against whites? So crimes against blacks don't count?

Quote:

Because Jesses Jackson got into it with kid that proves black people are more violent that whites

Jackson didn't "get into it" with a kid. Again your reading comprehension is atrocious.

Jackson felt relieved that it was a white guy behind him as opposed to a black guy BECAUSE HE FELT THE WHITE GUY WAS LESS LIKELY TO ATTACK HIM. I guess Jesse must be racist against black guys.

Quote:

I asked you if you thought blacks were more violent than whites

That isn't the question that you asked dumfuk.

Quote:

dumfuk

Of course I am because I am a N##### I could never challenge your superior white mind. Thank god you are here to tell me what worthless pieces of Shhhh black people are, how violent they are, how likely they are to rape, steal and kill. How can you tolerate it. I wish I was white so I could get all these violent images out of my head and stop lusting after innocent white women. Please show me the way. I need your guidance you whiteness is so superior. Please I hate these black monkeys I want to get rid of them they are just taking up space destroying this beautiful world that the white man made.

Quote:

Jackson didn't "get into it" with a kid. Again your reading comprehension is atrocious.

Jackson felt relieved that it was a white guy behind him as opposed to a black guy BECAUSE HE FELT THE WHITE GUY WAS LESS LIKELY TO ATTACK HIM. I guess Jesse must be racist against black guys.

Sorry I didnt read your racist antecdote in its entirety. Guess its because my tiny negroe mind cant read BS. Look your ignorance is abundant, to even engage you I would need you to even be educated on the subject. What your saying is wrong and you dont even know enough to know that it wrong. Read a few hundred books and learn a little about statistics then take a few courses in African American history and European history and maybe you'll see how ridiculaous what your saying is.........Oops I mean Praise the White man, Love White Jesus.

Quote:

Of course I am because I am a N##### I could never challenge your superior white mind

Your stupidity has nothing to do with being black.

You asked me the question about whether i though a black man was more likely to commit robbery or rape than a white man? I said yes.

Then you respond by talking about whites killing whites in Europe. What does that have to do with your question?

You talk about whites being more likely to be robbed by whites. Again I say what does that have to do with the question?

All you can do is fall back on your racist rants because you are incapable of forming a coherent argument.

BlackHawkDown- i understand the argument ur making and i COMPLETELY agree, when it comes to desruptive behavior Shockey gets a small link added on ESPN while T.O. makes the front page of the website w/ 4 links.

but i dont think COLOR is a difference (atleast in my opinion, i dont think it is. maybe it plays a small role, but there are DEFINITELY bigger reasons why this is the case. c'mon now, this isint the 1800s. fans and the media arent out there to hate on african-american athletes.

so heres the difference between the two:

1) Name/Status. TO is a bigger star, better looking, cocky, and has this "i love attention" image that he displays.

people are more interested in what T.O. does than what SHOCKEY does. outside the GIANTS organization, nobody gives a crap about SHOCKEY. He aint a top 3 TIGHT END (but he sure looked like he was going to be when he first started). TO is clearly a top 3 WR. By the way, i think the top 3 are Gonzalez, Gates, and Crumpler.

Status plays a huge role! It's like Chris Anderson and his failed test. it barely made any news because people dont care. however, if Tracy McGrady gets caught doing drugs... im going to tell u right now- it is a big deal and it will make the front page on ESPN.COM

not B/C of race. but b/c MCGRADY is newsworthy while ANDERSON is not.

heres proof: If RIDER got caught failing a test, it wont be big news. Rider is more popular than Chris Anderson, so he probably get the slight coverage that Anderson received.

2) History. Name me all the things T.O. did that is considered as disruptive behavior and name all the things Shockey did. I think T.O.'s list would be longer.

3) Excuses for SHOCKEY? who here on hawksquawk (or even ESPN) makes excuses for shockey and supports him? how many times did u see ESPN analysts say "SHUT THE [censored] UP SHOCKEY" or have the poll "who needs to just shut up and play" with Shockey as one of the options?

nobody supports the man (i sure as hell dont). he is clearly wrong.

but his coverage is minimal b/c hes not a big, superstar *yet*... but if he was, hed get the same treatment as TO.

i'll tell u this. if SHOCKEY criticizes franchise player ELI MANNING when hes playing well... i promise you, shockey will get all the hate he deserves.

-----------------------------------------------------

just curious here.

in ur opinion, who gets more heat for steroid use SAMMY SOSA or MARK MCGWIRE?

personally, id say the two are about even on the popularity chart and they get about equal treatment.

Barry Bonds has it the worst (hands down). But theres a reason why.

ill give u a hint. its not race.

its status/popularity.