• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawkers Special Offer II

BruceLevenson1

While I am not a regular poster on Hawksquawk, I do read the comments made here quite frequently, and I want to thank all of you for the passion and interest you have shown towards the Hawks; it is really appreciated by the organization and the players. Plus, I want to especially thank the many of you who have spoken to me at games and posted in support of the Joe Johnson deal. As you know, that's a deal we fought hard to get done and I am sure glad we did.

I had such a good time last season getting to meet many of you Hawksquawkers when I offered you a special discount on some tickets that I want to do the same thing again this season so you can see in person how much the team has improved this season, and why I am so excited by our play. Between now and Wednesday, November 22nd you can purchase lower level tickets to the game on Friday, November 24th vs. the Toronto Raptors at 7:30pm – for only $25 each! (they are normally $60). The game is the day after Thanksgiving and if you are like me, you will be looking for something to do that night...Plus, I will choose two of you that purchase these tickets to sit with me in my floor seats and watch another exciting Hawks game at the Highlight Factory!

Here is how to take advantage of this special offer. Click on the link below and type in the word owner in the “Enter Special Offer Code or Password” box and order tickets to this game for you and your friends. http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E003D19...04&minorcatid=7

See you at the Highlight Factory!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you Mr Levenson. I'm in Florida so I cannot take advantage of the offer but let me take this opportunity to say thanks for building the team the right way. It does appear to be working and I can't wait to watch every single game. I actually bought the NBA season pass this year just for this. Youngest team in the league and actually a decent team. Man, what a bright future.

By the way, good luck in court against Satan. grin.gif

• Premium Member

I want to thank you for giving us a ticket discount again this year. Last year was a lot of fun and it gave many of us Squawkers the chance to meet. This year will be even better because the team is competing for first place. Amazing in my opinion. Thank you for believing in this team. Many of us do, too.

About the game. Unfortunately I will not be able to go for a couple of reasons but that is okay. Hope everybody has a great time and make the Squawk section the rowdiest in the arena!

Bruce, I appreciate the nice offer but I will be there anyway. I'm addicted to the game and I wish more people would come down to the arena because when people come once...they come again. And again. The Hawks have been the punchline to so many jokes it takes some time to get the fans back. But if the product holds up over the next 2-3 months the fans will come in increasing numbers.

Lets get MW and Speedy back and see what happens.

Quote:

While I am not a regular poster on Hawksquawk, I do read the comments made here quite frequently, and I want to thank all of you for the passion and interest you have shown towards the Hawks; it is really appreciated by the organization and the players. Plus, I want to especially thank the many of you who have spoken to me at games and posted in support of the Joe Johnson deal. As you know, that's a deal we fought hard to get done and I am sure glad we did.

I had such a good time last season getting to meet many of you Hawksquawkers when I offered you a special discount on some tickets that I want to do the same thing again this season so you can see in person how much the team has improved this season, and why I am so excited by our play. Between now and Wednesday, November 22nd you can purchase lower level tickets to the game on Friday, November 24th vs. the Toronto Raptors at 7:30pm – for only $25 each! (they are normally $60). The game is the day after Thanksgiving and if you are like me, you will be looking for something to do that night...Plus, I will choose two of you that purchase these tickets to sit with me in my floor seats and watch another exciting Hawks game at the Highlight Factory!

Here is how to take advantage of this special offer. Click on the link below and type in the word owner in the “Enter Special Offer Code or Password” box and order tickets to this game for you and your friends.
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E003D19...04&minorcatid=7

Bruce

I'd be all over this offer but I have a prior commitment as I do every year to spend the week of Thanksgiving in a small town called Salem, Missouri. I do thank you though for posting every now and then on this site to let us know that we are important to the ATL Spirit group.

there is no doubt the team is moving in the right direction. that being said it seems that "Evil Lord Belkin" is doing some keen maneuvering.

Good Luck.

See you at the Highlight Factory!

Quote:

dang! this had to be the one year that my family decided to head up to nyc and cram the entire family into my sister's brooklyn apartment for thanksgiving.

There with ya man...well at least I'll eat myself full (three times..LOL). 206 Lbs. today - 212 Lbs. after Thanksgiving. Ce este' la vie. (I do love a good turkey grin.gif)

+++++++++++++++

Love those who care about you..