• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

phx_suns

Quote:

Only the Atlanta Hawks could lose like that! ONLY the Hawks! I love this team. LOL. 4th pick of the draft here we come! Go Hawks!

Look at that everyone. I want you to study this work of art as a shining example of good sportsmanship. We all should work hard each and every day to show the type of decency dripping from this amazing, amazing post. I gasp lowly to myself.

I too have dreamed that maybe, juuuuust maybe, I can develop and grow to be a fourteen year old virgin boy, laden in the pubic juices and facial cloggery of boyhood. And this post proves that this wonderific poster of great nobility, is slathered in it.

Please please, oh sir phx_suns, he of the creative username, I beg upon you. Grace us upon your wisdom on how you, a mere fan of these mighty championshipless Suns were able to singlehandedly create this fortress of a team with such minor adjustments such as purchasing the MVP of the league? And again, I emphasize how you yourself did this, with no help, making the idea that you are a better person than all those below you, a bright beacon in the cold bitter night. Like a Shallow glow if you will.

Alas, I must tear myself away from this cyberness scripture of intelligent fortitude and goodwill. No, I have not been called to dinner by my mom as you may have been this evening (and cheers to you good son, to stay and keep company with your parents at such a stately age of 14). But alas by your simple moment of pure geniusosity, I have been inspired to give back too to my community as you have done so. If others had just pinch more of your generosity, we would have legions of people wearing red suits, ringing an annoying-asseth bell in front of walmart as i will be tonight.

So good sir, I would like to make a toast to you, our most humble and classiful phx_suns. To phx_suns, kiss my mutherfing azz and get a life moron.

He's just gloating because the Suns have won 15 in a row and we just lost a 21 point lead in the 4th quarter at home tonight. Once we stop doing that stuff...and start winning close games at home...he'll shut up.

He's just giddy because the Suns have our first round draft pick next year...he'll calm down once we make our drive to the playoffs under Woody.

But really...he IS a bad sport. Nobody likes getting their faces rubbed in it. mad.gif

Quote:

Quote:

My guess is that he still can't get over losing Joe.

Well they seem to be getting over it (and this is no dis on JJ - our best player)...but they seem to be getting over it by winning 15 in a row. mad.gif

he has every right to do what he is currently doing. The Hawks players, owners, coaches never fail to shame themselves every single chance they get.

Playoffs? Not on your life. these players have no heart. That's why they lost that lead and lost the game tonight. Boy Marvin Williams looked like a jack@ss tonight turning it over and getting his shot blocked everytime he went up to shoot.

This joker was the 2nd pick in the draft? He looks more like a chump.

Quote:

..Marvin Williams looked like a
jack@ss
tonight turning it over and getting his shot blocked everytime he went up to shoot.

This joker was the 2nd pick in the draft? He looks more like a chump.

Well I certainly disagree on the J/Ass part. But MW does need to understand that poorly planned drives to the hoop against the likes of Big K, Boozer and Okur aren't likely going to turn out like the summer league strolls against future NBDL players.

It takes coaching and good schemes to open up lanes to the basket - Marvin's not at fault for that. Since we have no real coaching he has to just charge cause that's what people think he should do. Sloan is Einstein compared to Woody. We are at a huge disadvantage.

The future of NBA basketball is the modified European approach...(IMO). Those who stay back to old school nba will lose. With the allowance of a "sort of" zone defense - the days of the MJ isolation are over (OVER - hear me Woody? - OVER).

Quote:

Quote:

Only the Atlanta Hawks could lose like that! ONLY the Hawks! I love this team. LOL. 4th pick of the draft here we come! Go Hawks!

Look at that everyone. I want you to study this work of art as a shining example of good sportsmanship. We all should work hard each and every day to show the type of decency dripping from this amazing, amazing post. I gasp lowly to myself.

I too have dreamed that maybe, juuuuust maybe, I can develop and grow to be a fourteen year old virgin boy, laden in the pubic juices and facial cloggery of boyhood. And this post proves that this wonderific poster of great nobility, is slathered in it.

Please please, oh sir phx_suns, he of the creative username, I beg upon you. Grace us upon your wisdom on how you, a mere fan of these mighty championshipless Suns were able to singlehandedly create this fortress of a team with such minor adjustments such as purchasing the MVP of the league? And again, I emphasize how you yourself did this, with no help, making the idea that you are a better person than all those below you, a bright beacon in the cold bitter night. Like a Shallow glow if you will.

Alas, I must tear myself away from this cyberness scripture of intelligent fortitude and goodwill. No, I have not been called to dinner by my mom as you may have been this evening (and cheers to you good son, to stay and keep company with your parents at such a stately age of 14). But alas by your simple moment of pure geniusosity, I have been inspired to give back too to my community as you have done so. If others had just pinch more of your generosity, we would have legions of people wearing red suits, ringing an annoying-asseth bell in front of walmart as i will be tonight.

So good sir, I would like to make a toast to you, our most humble and classiful phx_suns. To phx_suns, kiss my mutherfing azz and get a life moron.

I was 14 in 1996 and your attempt at a burn was pretty weak IMO, but I applaud your creativity. My mom can cook her ass off but I have a woman that does my cooking for me, even if she sucks at it.

Food and my age are not the point of emphasis however, it is instead your team's lack of a killer instinct last night. Maybe, just maybe this will convince some of you to get rid of that loser of a Coach and get someone in there that will take this team by the horns. Woodson will only bring your team down, and now you see what others have been trying to tell you.

Quote:

I've never had anything against Johnson for wanting to make a life of his own with another team. It was how he went about it that I dislike him for. Basically giving a big FU to Nash, the ownership, and everyone else that came to him to plea that he stay with the team. That, I cannot respect and thats part of the pleasure I get seeing him fail at his 'quest for respect' with the Hawks. The more he fails, the more I smile. The better Diaw gets, the more I smile. In short i've been a pretty happy mofo for the last 2 years.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Seriously mods. When is this guy getting banned. ALL HE DOES IS TROLL.

And all your team does is lose. I guess you're screwed either way eh?

Chill PHX - I was for your survival until u got mean - OK - kill him mommy - kill him. smirk.gif

or if you're going to troll at least don't be a p*ssy and come here from a site that doesn't allow new registrations.

Quote:

Quote:

I've never had anything against Johnson for wanting to make a life of his own with another team. It was how he went about it that I dislike him for. Basically giving a big FU to Nash, the ownership, and everyone else that came to him to plea that he stay with the team. That, I cannot respect and thats part of the pleasure I get seeing him fail at his 'quest for respect' with the Hawks. The more he fails, the more I smile. The better Diaw gets, the more I smile. In short i've been a pretty happy mofo for the last 2 years.

Your apparent preference to have Diaw on your team as opposed to Joe shows all that needs to be seen concerning the basketball glimmers of knowledge wallowing around in that mellon of yours.

Let me try to explain why you shouldnt be trolling over here:

We are a rebuilding team. The Suns are not a rebuilding team, they are trying for a championship NOW. Of course your team is better. Duh. You should be trolling on other sites with teams that are in the same level. We have the youngest team in the league and therefore are rebuilding. Do you disagree that we are on schedule in our rebuidling taking in account the fact that again, we have the youngest team in the league? Or do you willfully disregard the facts just so you can feel good about going on another site and showing your "classiness."

Keep fighting the fight though. TAKE ON THOSE DOWNTRODDEN HAWKS, YOU MIGHTY WARRIOR YOU!!!

America might as well invade Greenland and rub in their face how powerless they are. AMERICA! PHCK YEAH!