• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Houston

DrReality

Seems like there is less and less interest in posting about current games. I did not realize that Houston has such a good record.

Did you guys see how McGrady whacked Shelden while heading up court. Like a cornerback giving a guy a chuck as he leaves the line of scrimmage. And no fowl. Very foul.

he wants JJ to start yelling when he drives, yet when he does yell he still gets no calls.

CALL OUT THE DAMN REFS IN A POST GAME PRESS CONFERENCE if you really believe he doesnt get calls. You will get a fine but you can bet we'll start getting calls.

Quote:

Seems like there is less and less interest in posting about current games. I did not realize that Houston has such a good record.

Did you guys see how McGrady whacked Shelden while heading up court. Like a cornerback giving a guy a chuck as he leaves the line of scrimmage. And no fowl. Very foul.

Sadly the season is playing out about like I thought it would.

• Premium Member

2-3 years? Honestly go back and look at our records since the playoff drought started. Almost every single year we had a strong finish late in the season and every.single.season. following that people go ga-ga and think "this is the year".

Well guess what folks. This isn't the year. And unless we hit the gold mine in the draft next year ain't going to be it either.

Quote:

Quote:

Sadly the season is playing out about like I thought it would.

I didn't think we would hit the skids so quickly or badly. But in reality the young guys have the talent, but not the moxy at this point. I think their psyches are too fragile to stand the crap that has swirled around them and now the energies. JJ carried the team valiantly until he got hurt. Since that time it is like he has not been able to get his edge back. It could be a very, very long season.

Quote:

This isn't the year. And unless we hit the gold mine in the draft next year ain't going to be it either.

Gold in the form of a top 3 pick and a better GM to spend it. We simply have no other options left. MW is almost worthless for trade right now (man I wish we had traded him last year like I thought was the right move). SW has no trade value. JS does but we should keep him seeing how much we miss his game.

W

• Premium Member

Marvin is looking like a gigantic mistake. He's still young enough to play himself into something in two years time but who knows. Shellhead can't even seem to make any kind of real minutes on a dreadful team. What in teh world does that say about the team's confidence in his skills?

This team simply stinks. Period. Its time to move some parts like Lue or Zaza if need be to load up on the draft this year and pray to God we get lucky. The Spirit won't fire BK/Woodson heck they may need Belkin's approval for that matter to do either.

• Premium Member

This game was woefully bad.

We have no scorers on this team but JJ.

Just like I said last year, JJ babysitting.

Marvin Willliams is a freakin JOKE.

Just like I said two years ago, we shouldn't get him.

Good things happen when you play Solomon and Batista.

Without Soloman, Tmac would have gone for 70.

Batista should some scrap and some Hustle out there!!!

I don't know what to think about Slava!

He did hustle a little but he got in inthe last 2 minutes?

If we can't become better at scoring.. we won't have to tank.

Quote:

I've been impressed with Jones from what I've seen of him. Maybe he will not be a great player, but he'll probably be productive for somebody... That is when he goes to a team that understands how and when you use him.

I guess I can't really blame people for their what they say. Fans want to have hope it will be different this year.

Quote:

you are smarter than that.

Marvin Williams is a joke? the results we've seen out of him since he broke his hand have been worthy of banter, I'll give you that. Marvin Williams can ball and you know it.

There is something culturally wrong with this team! for everything to fall apart at one time tells me that morale is down and the players aren't buying into the "system" any longer.

These are the same guys that have shown themselves capable of competing in the NBA.

Has Pachulia ever looked this bad? Has Joe ever looked this bad? Has Marvin ever looked this bad? All at the same time, coincidence?

I think Woodson has lost the locker room.