This Board is pathetic

gsuteke

Between the time I left work last night at 9 pm and the time I log on this afternoon at 6 pm there are 11 new threads all b!tching about the Atlanta Hawks in one form or fashion.

In fact the worst part about the whining is that some of it is directed at the Hawks for actually winning games.

WTF??????

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

*ONE FINGER SALUTE* tongue.gif

How many posts do you have criticizing other posters? Do you not realize the irony of your actions?

What happened to you? I thought you were all "stay the course", then your sig said something about firing Woody and BK, after you had repeatedley criticized people who had advocated that earlier than you. Now - What? WTF?

Am I right? I'm not sure, but that's the way I remember it.

Agreed. It's almost painful to read this board now. The same, tired usual suspects complain about the same things over and over. We get it, the youngest team in the NBA cannot consider their youth a factor for their play. Our rookies and sophomore players have hit their peak and will be nothing special. It's so, so tiresome.

Quote:

What is your problem? There will be bitching until actual progress is seen. An 18-29 record is not progress. [censored] away people.

It is progress, actually. Not a lot of it, but I'd argue that we'd have seen even more of it had we not had many, many crucial injuries.

Quote:

Agreed. It's almost painful to read this board now. The same, tired usual suspects complain about the same things over and over. We get it, the youngest team in the NBA cannot consider their youth a factor for their play. Our rookies and sophomore players have hit their peak and will be nothing special. It's so, so tiresome.

All the threads are one in the same.

btw Atlas you are hilarious.

Quote:

Some of us can't find the bright side so easy Dr.Z. I wish I could be more like you. I really do.

You will see a different side of me in the " other sports " forum. I am a huge Braves fan and we all have something to look forward to there. I don't lose the faith with them.

Quote:

How many posts do you have criticizing other posters? Do you not realize the irony of your actions?

What happened to you? I thought you were all "stay the course", then your sig said something about firing Woody and BK, after you had repeatedley criticized people who had advocated that earlier than you. Now - What? WTF?

Am I right? I'm not sure, but that's the way I remember it.

you're right. I was and still am to a degree. I'm just pointing out the obvious brother. btw, where is Captain Obvious when you need him? grin.gif

the Ironic thing to me is being positive is unpopular.

Quote:

Quote:

Some of us can't find the bright side so easy Dr.Z. I wish I could be more like you. I really do.

You will see a different side of me in the " other sports " forum. I am a huge Braves fan and we all have something to look forward to there. I don't lose the faith with them.

Do you read/post on Bravesjournal? If not, you should!

• Premium Member

What exactly, and I am being absolutely sincere in asking, is there to be positve about with this franchise?

Nine straight years of lousy basketball. Period. No excuse for that.

Nine straight years out of the playoffs.

A team with one good starter and one guy who may get there.

A team with zero good point guards, centers or big men.

A team with a general manager who can't draft his way out of a wet paperbag.

A team with a head coach that couldn't even get the bag WET let alone COACH out of it.

A team with an ownership situation that has them legally unable to really make any trade or free agent signings worth a damn.

Pray tell me where the positive is in this. Please.

Quote:

Between the time I left work last night at 9 pm and the time I log on this afternoon at 6 pm there are
new threads all b!tching about the Atlanta Hawks in one form or fashion.

In fact
the worst part about the whining is that some of it is directed at the Hawks for actually
winning
games.

WTF??????

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

*ONE FINGER SALUTE*
tongue.gif

No one is forcing you to participate. Everyone has their chance to vent their thoughts/feelings just like you.

Get over it.

Quote:

*ONE FINGER SALUTE*
tongue.gif

Because frankly, you have no room to talk. Your holier than thou attitude reeks of KB "I post for without me you idots would not have an intelligent thought", who you however accurately bash as an "internet gangster" among other things. You also have been VERY wrong about the Hawks, including ZaZa/Lo being remotely enough and even lauding the SW drafting over Roy. Thus, you are the choir, preacher, and you've lost the congregation.

We're all zealots. Some don't let their fandom cloud their critical thinking to the point of seeming cold for some. Others feel this team with all their heart but because of it their mind can't think it clearly or unbiased. Few stand in the middle. That's the nature of a fan forum, particularly when it comes to almost political issues.

That doesn't mean tankers are right or anti-tankers aren't or vice versa. It means that arrogance such as yours is combersome and doesn't lend itself to knowing jack about the fan morality, much less being who should preach it.

W

Walter you are such a damn crybaby. Every day you get dumped right before prom. Every single friggin day Walter.

Has it ever occured to you that some people get sick of hearing it? For every post you find that I have authored pointing out the way you and your boys are acting like 12 year old girls I'll find 50 where you personally have spammed this board with the same old lame @ss "O Woe is me!" message. There is no irony in what I type. The only thing ironic here is that you go on these long defensive diatribes that are directed at posters like you. You are a flat character Walter.

Taking you off ignore was a big mistake. Good luck with the Negativity Nancy.

P.S. I think I owe an apology to all 12 year old girls. and one more thing Walt, how about supporting the site like any other advertiser with an agenda? HMMM????