• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's still over.

TroyMcClure

For all of you delusional Squawkers, this game should be a wake up call. The season was over a month ago.

I pose this question: When will the collective intelligence of this board be high enough to allow us to form a general consensus on Mike Woodson? It's been over two years! He might actually suck worse now than he did two years ago. He doesn't just suck. He really sucks!

Watch his press conferences, read his quotes. There is ALWAYS an excuse. It starts from the top. No accountability.

I said yesterday that I was not impressed by the winning month. Tonight's game is why.

When will all the stay the course people stop attacking those of us that can see the problems and try to understand where we are coming from?

I'm disgusted with so many things about our "team" it's not funny.

Tonight, again, was a microcosm of our team.

I'm watching Woody right now. Excuse after excuse.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

For all of you delusional Squawkers, this game should be a wake up call. The season was over a month ago.

That only makes them dig in deeper like a cat about to be thrown. Not that I throw cats or anything.

W

Quote:

I pose this question: When will the collective intelligence of this board be high enough to allow us to form a general consensus on Mike Woodson? It's been over two years! He might actually suck worse now than he did two years ago. He doesn't just suck. He really sucks!

Watch his press conferences, read his quotes. There is ALWAYS an excuse. It starts from the top. No accountability.

I said yesterday that I was not impressed by the winning month. Tonight's game is why.

Broken record. We should get you a sign to wear: The world is coming to an end.

Get a new line.

When will all the stay the course people stop attacking those of us that can see the problems and try to understand where we are coming from?

I'm disgusted with so many things about our "team" it's not funny.

Tonight, again, was a microcosm of our team.

I'm watching Woody right now. Excuse after excuse.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm not from another country and don't watch soccer.

I was born here.

Suddenly racism is allowed at Hawksquawk.

A far more aggregious mistake as I like soccer.

W

Quote:

Where are these posts after we win games?

And if it's as over as everyone is stating it is, then why keep showing up?

I don't post "we're going to the playoffs" posts. WTF are you talking about? I'm mad. That's why I'm posting.

To answer your other question:

Because they get paid a ridiculous amount of money for virtually nothing(see craig claxton). Duh?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm not from another country and don't watch soccer.

I was born here.

A far more aggregious mistake as I like soccer.

W

MW24 is from Eastern Europe and he likes soccer. This was a deliberate xenophobic comment about him.

Your right. I'm for tanking just to see if we can get rid of bk and Woody. He made his usual mistakes tonight against Vince, Kidd, and a bunch of scrubs. I laughed out loud at some of the upcoming road trip predictions.

We will lose like nobodys business in the next 10 games...we are run by a bunch of boobs. The sad thing is this team should be ok in the lousy East.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm guessing that's going to be a big NEVER!

It almost seems as if you are making these posts to make a name for yourself on this board or something. Why do it after every loss?

Trust me we know Woody is horrible. But it's obvious we aren't firing him and aren't going to, so why post it every game?

Quote:

No. Unfounded personal attacks are just fine though. Like yours.

I'm pretty sure by the way he has described himself, we are the same race. Get a life dude. Stop calling yourself The Logo while showing no respect for it.

You'll find the occasional post that gives Woody some respect for a single game, but then that dissapears after the next game.

If there's a single person here who belives that Woodson will be the coach to lead this team anywhere near a championship, I'd appreciate it if they would identiy themselves.

Quote:

MW24 is from Eastern Europe and he likes soccer. This was a deliberate xenophobic comment about him.

Poor use of the word xenophobic.

My point is that I am a much bigger Hawks fan, and their play affects me more than someone who was not born here and has other allegiances.