• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How much criticism of BK/Woody is rooted in Racism

Swatguy

• Premium Member

He was given the team destroyed...loosed of all of it's star power and given over to young player.

His first sesason:

Walker, Willis, Anderson, Josh, Josh, and Al.

Al was injured most of the season.

Willis and Anderson turned out to be Jokes in their old age.

Josh and Josh were babies.

The team was carried by Walker.

His second season:

Al, Josh, Josh, Joe, Marvin, Zaza, Lue.

Al and JJ carried the team.

No post presence.

Very little good defense.

Josh Josh, Marvin still very young raw players.

His Third season:

Joe Josh, Josh, Marvin, Zaza, Speedy, Lue.

Injuries plagued the first half of the season.

We're just now healthy finally and we've won 18 games.

Given the situation, do you expect much more than what we have in terms of wins and losses?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen. I dont think anyone is gullable enough to believe that there is zero racism out there but the "race" card is applied waaaaay too much. I am shocked that someone actually took the time to post this nonsense and even more shicked that my dumbazz is responding to it. Next topic, please!

Quote:

He was given the team destroyed...loosed of all of it's star power and given over to young player.

His first sesason:

Walker, Willis, Anderson, Josh, Josh, and Al.

Al was injured most of the season.

Willis and Anderson turned out to be Jokes in their old age.

Josh and Josh were babies.

The team was carried by Walker.

His second season:

Al, Josh, Josh, Joe, Marvin, Zaza, Lue.

Al and JJ carried the team.

No post presence.

Very little good defense.

Josh Josh,
Marvin still very young raw players.

His Third season:

Joe Josh, Josh, Marvin, Zaza, Speedy, Lue.

Injuries plagued the first half of the season.

We're just now healthy finally and we've won 18 games.

Given the situation, do you expect much more than what we have in terms of wins and losses?

Are you kidding me? If we had Paul instead of your boy Marvin, we would have won a lot more games.

Quote:

Quote:

had Lue missed that shot we would all have been crying because JJ didn't get the ball. This is why I give most of the credit to the player in those situations.

Had Lue missed the Shot, you would not have blamed LUE.. You would have blamed WOODY for calling a Play for Lue to take the Shot instead of 37 point, hot hand JJ...

TELL THE TRUTH

However, Lue did hit the shot.. and you give Minimum credit to Woody...

Do you see the problem?

If Lue Misses all the blame goes to the coach.

If Lue Hits all the credit goes to Lue...

HMMM...

I don't see why you are getting so defensive about this.

I wouldn't have blamed anyone! It was obvious they were doubling or going to double JJ, btw how many game winners has JJ made this year?? Lue is just as clutch as JJ!

The reason I don't give Woody credit is because I don't give coaches credit for a complete 1 on 1 situation that could have gone either way, and no, I wouldn't have put all of the blame on Woody. Did I b!tch about Woody last night when JJ didn't get the ball at the end?? No. Besides, when you lose by 1 point, ONE possession at the end of the game did not make the difference.

This is what I wrote..

Quote:

I'm sure he told Vince to kick it to House for the open J if he couldn't get open or was doubled.

Bottom line, what I'm saying is that in those situations someone HAS to get the ball, had Lue missed that shot we would all have been crying because JJ didn't get the ball. This is why I give most of the credit to the player in those situations.

Who gives Phil Jackson credit for all of MJ's game winners, or Kobe's game winners?? I mean there is credit to be given, but moreso to the player than the coach,
unless it was a brilliantly designed play that worked to perfection or something.

By this I mean get us a layup or wide open shot on a well designed play.

By the way, I would also like you to answer this question that I asked earlier..

Quote:

Who gives Phil Jackson credit for all of MJ's game winners, or Kobe's game winners??

The answer is NOONE, just like NOONE blames him if they miss. The same with Gilbert, everytime he makes a shot noone talks about Eddie Jordan, just like they don't blame Eddie when Gilbert misses the final shot.

Quote:

Joe Johnson is a very good 2. Is he a superstar.. NO. Last night was classic of why not. Do you think Kobe would have let the final play go without him touching the ball? Superstars want the ball in their hands when the game is on the line.

This is just hilarious. You are giving me all this crap about giving the coaches credit for game winning shots in 1v1 situations, yet you say this. I THOUGHT WOODY DRAWS UP THE PLAYS AT THE END!!.

owned.gif

Quote:

When the criticism spills into hate, that's when the racism seems to come out, from certain whities among us.

When you say that in this context, it is a little offensive to white people eh?

We all know the rules. If you are any color other than white and say that, it is offensive and you should not be listened to.

I don't know what color you are and I don't care.

Quote:

I have often thought a lot of criticism of the Administration is rooted on racism. Some will now accuse me of pulling the "race card". But racism is very vailed and disguised. I have read many post concerning the failings of Woody and/or BK when the actual failings are the players themselves (in many cases).

So how much do you really think the hate is racism or what?

Dumbest post ever.

If you don't ge the link between incompetence, losing and our subsequent anger, then there is no hope for you.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

I can't stand Twiddledum and Twiddledummer because they simply stink at their jobs. I could not care less if they were black or white. Hell they could even be Orthodox Christians like myself (see avatar) and I would want them fired for their incompetence.

Kinda like a pound of flesh huh? Since you are a Christian shouldn't you pray for the coach and GM instead of call them out of their names (Twiddledum and Twiddledummer) wishing for them ill? If not why not?

Just wondering.

In my morning and evening prayers I specifically end a personal pray for God to protect all of us and guide all of us on the Earth which includes those two. My criticisms of them have never been as people. It is based solely on their professions which as a fan I have a large stake in. If they fail in that job, why would I want to pray to keep two people clearly unfit in them?

It would be like hearing about a child molestor as a cop and my praying not just for their souls but for them to specifically keep their job even though they are obviously unfit for it. Why would I do that? confused.gif

Quote:

It would be like hearing about a child molestor as a cop and my praying not just for their souls but for them to specifically keep their job even though they are obviously unfit for it. Why would I do that?

That's sad. They have fallen so low that you just compared them to child molesters without batting an eye. LOL!!!