• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Struggling with the Cavs

This team's road woes, all else aside, have been well documented. A win tonight, well, it's something, and two in a row constitute a "streak."

Correct me if I'm wrong, and the game notes may take care of that, but have the Hawks won the second game of a back to back (esp. with the second being on the road) all season? I don't think that they have

this win means something.

The Cavs aren't playing like a team that is trying to tank their season to get LeBron James, but the Hawks still should have handled them better tonight than they did.

I don't know what this mental block the Hawks have on the road is. The important thing is they came away with the win.

Big Dog and Shareef carried the team tonight with their scoring and their rebounding. Jason Terry picked up 12 assists on a night that he didn't shoot the ball well at all.

Let's see what we do in the rematch with New York on Monday. There are some positives that have come out of the last three games that the coaching staff needs to build upon, and they need to take it to New York!

• Admin

That's really all that matters. Dig up whatever negative, cowardly things you can. But they got the win. Kinda sticks in your craw doesn't it?

It's funny ya know. We hear nothing but negative tripe out of you for weeks at a time. then last night they beat the best team in basketball , and your chicken [censored] ass can only muster two posts, both of which were negative. They win tonight and you diss them before the game is even over.

The season may well be over. We might not even win another game. But these two wins are extra sweet because they shut porkchops like you up for a few days at least.

• Premium Member

As unethical as it sounds, I was wondering if the news re: LeBron James not wanting to play for Cleveland would "suddenly" make them play better...If tonight was any indication, looks like James will be the starting SG in Denver if the lotto balls fall like they should...

I don't think it is a coincidence that Vince is coming back right before the All-Star game, in which he was erroneously voted into as a starter.

He's coming back to play in the AS game, and he will shut it down after that, IMO. How effective is he going to be with two bad knees? His career is going to decline rapidly, IMO, because his game is his leaping ability. He's got nothing else.

These wins mean nothing but give the team less

hope of getting a lotto pick for that tub of lard

Puppy Dog.

If these two wins are enough to make you happy

that is your problem.

"then last night they beat the best team in basketball "

Wasn't the Kings on a long road trip?Besides it was a

fluke.They are 15-28 so what does it matter anyway?

Your a retard.

You have had two games were you have scored

less than 60 points.lol

You are one of the three worst teams in the league.

Only 58 points???You guys really suck.Have you even

won 10 games yet?lol

Hey Nugzfan atleast two of the three worst teams

have a future...One doesn't guess who it is....I'll

give you a hint...They have the biggest moron for

a GM in the history of the game.

I actually think that Kiki's done an unbelievable job as their GM. Yeah, they suck right now, but they're gonna have tons of cap space, something everyone envies. True, it'll be hard to get any big name FA to sign there, it being Denver and the team's history - but Bezledik (sp?) has done a great job of coaching and motivating a talent-depleted team. They can't score, can't shoot...but play incredibly solid D - no one else scores much against them either.