• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Fan Check

Swatguy

Quote:

That's what I thought at first but then I noticed he said "see my avatar" and since I am the only person on this site with a Christian avatar and he was specifically calling me out in his post, well, it seems to speak for itself.

Christians means Christ-like,Jesus-like. You allways call people out of their names ala bozo's and the like. But forgive me for judging your hateful words.

What happened for the Bulls was..

1.They fired Tim Floyd (((bad coach like Woody)))

2.They hired Scott Skiles ((good Coach, like we need))

3 They stopped using their lottery pics on players

that play the same postion

PF Elton Brand 1999 ist pick

PF Marcas Fizer 2000 4th pick

PF Ty Chandler 2001 2nd pick

(Sounds like rhe Hawks)

4.They started to use the draft to fill out the rest off

the starting line up.

In 2003 they took PG kirk Hinrich with the 7th pick

In 2004 they took Sg Gordan # 3 and Sf Deng with the 7th pick.

((What we should have been doing, instead of picking sf's every year))

They Had a nice young player at every spot

Pg Hinrich

Sg Gordan

Sf Deng

Pf Chandler now PJ Brown//Tyrus Thomas

C Curry now FA Ben Wallace

They did it strickly through the draft.

The only Free agents the they could sign, before Big Ben

was guys like Ron Mercer and Eddie Robinson.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

That's what I thought at first but then I noticed he said "see my avatar" and since I am the only person on this site with a Christian avatar and he was specifically calling me out in his post, well, it seems to speak for itself.

Christians means Christ-like,Jesus-like. You allways call people out of their names ala bozo's and the like. But forgive me for judging your hateful words.

Clearly I was wrong.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, "bozo" is the most hate filled name any human being could call another. I am positive it will cost me my salvation as a Christian. pillepalle.gif

Edit: I could report you for harassing someone based on their religion but this post is so laughably insane I don't think you could be serious with it. If you seriously think "bozo" is a hateful word then you need to stay in your parent's basement to avoid other words. Evil, nasty words. Eyecrazy.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clearly I was wrong.

I will accept that apology in written format or I will be forced to call you a "bozo". God knows that word is so hate filled that you will die of the pain it inflicts upon you.

Quote:

So you protest the administration,won't buy a ticket,willnot were any gear.

But you root for the team. Thats like, I'm a Christian (see my avatar) but I call people out of their names and I spew bile and hate. :eye-popping:

This is all exceedingly inappropriate, and users have been BANNED for saying lesser things about more polically-sensitive groups. Let's see if justice is done here...*crickets*

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

So you protest the administration,won't buy a ticket,willnot were any gear.

But you root for the team. Thats like, I'm a Christian (see my avatar) but I call people out of their names and I spew bile and hate. :eye-popping:

This is all exceedingly inappropriate, and users have been BANNED for saying lesser things about more polically-sensitive groups. Let's see if justice is done here...*crickets*

I never thought I would be attacked for my Christian faith on this board but thanks to swatguy that theory got shot down. I agree its extremely inappropriate to attack someone for their religious beliefs. The fact he didn't even have the grace to apologize for his slurs and ask them to be deleted is quite telling. But oh well. I guess calling someone a "bozo" is a hate crime now.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Dude if you don't want your religious beliefs to come up you shouldn't put a religious symbol as your avatar. Get over it. You were not the vicitm of a hate crime.

So people with religious beliefs should keep quiet rather than proudly display their religious associations. Check.

I also did not state I was a victim of a hate crime.

So in short, Chicago did it the right way and Atlanta has made lousy draft picks and lousy moves. I agree then Knight must go. I'm not completely sold that Woody is a bad coach, however. I love the way he suspended Josh for his mouthing off after making a bonehead play.

• Admin

Quote:

Actually I don't recall anyone being banned for LESS, maybe though, you never can tell..

Personally I had a hard time figuring out exactly what he was trying to say and judging by some of the follow-up posts, included Sothrons, I wasn't alone.

I also tend to agree with some of the follow-ups that it was more of an analogy, as he didn't really say anyting anti-christian.

We've had far greater dustups around here and you guys did a well enough job of squashing it. so far at least. Lets just move on.

This thread is being locked. I guess we can call that the punishment.

Quote:

So people with religious beliefs should keep quiet rather than proudly display their religious associations.

I didn't say that, and I don't really care what you have. But if you choose to display it you should expect it to come up. If you are sensitive about it and will take offense when it's brought up, you can make your life easier by not putting a religious symbol next to every post. Hense the first part of the quote that you must have missed:

Quote:

Dude
if you don't want your religious beliefs to come up
you shouldn't put a religious symbol as your avatar

Quote:

I also did not state I was a victim of a hate crime.

No sh!t sherlock. I didn't say that you said you were. I was reminding you that you can chill out since it's not like a hate crime was comitted here.