• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dallas to be upset by GS?

Diesel

I was thinking the same thing. They were 3-0 against them in the regular season. Plus it's not like GS doesn't have talent, and Don Nelson I've heard hates the Mavericks.

It's definitely possible, because GS can really score the ball.

Man, how awesome is this years playoffs going to be? I'm looking forward to like EVERY matchup. It seems to be one of the best in years.. Even the TO/NJ series is going to be interesting with the Vince vs. Toronto thing..

• Premium Member

Well, they haven't had much trouble with the Mavs this season. I understand the theory that you play down to the level of your competition until the games matter, but Golden State are no slouches. This is like a cage grudge match. Nellie = Former coach/GM... Avery = New coach... Nellie = has something to prove. Avery = Has something to prove.

Let's get it on!!!!

I'm also looking forward to Chicago/Miami... Is that a great first round matchup or WHAT???

Also, Detroit/Orlando. Grant Hill goes out against the team where he had his greatest memories. The machine which are the Detroit Pistons play against the young guns of Orlando. The return of the KING (Darko), the long lost 2nd pick overall comes back to prove himself against those who laughed out loud at him!!!!!

I echo Atlas...

Every matchup.. (except the Washington/Toronto Matchup).. I'm looking forward to!

Quote:

Every matchup.. (except the Washington/Toronto Matchup).. I'm looking forward to!

You mean Washington/Cleveland. Toronto is playing Jersey, which is great, it's Vince vs. the Raptors, game 1 is in Toronto, think about how many boos!

GS also has the Donnie factor which think is the only reason these games will even be competitive. He knows his old team even though he is two years removed. With that said, I think Dallas is going to kick the horsesh*t out of the Warriors.

Quote:

33 pts, 14 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals. He completely dominated the game.

I didn't think he could put those numbers up when he got drafted, much less after the injuries. Wow! I didn't see the game. Did like 10 of those rebounds just fall into his hands, or what?

Quote:

Quote:

33 pts, 14 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals. He completely dominated the game.

I didn't think he could put those numbers up when he got drafted, much less after the injuries. Wow! I didn't see the game. Did like 10 of those rebounds just fall into his hands, or what?

I missed most of the first half when he got 11 of his rebounds. They started Harrington at center so i guess they just made it a point for everyone to hit the boards.

He was scary in the 3rd quarter.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Dallas traded away Anthony Johnson too soon. He wouldn't have stopped Baron but would have played better defense than paper thin Jason Terry and Devin Harris. BTW I still don't think Avery Johnson uses Terry enough. Josh Howard is good but I think Jason Terry is a better scorer. The fans in Atlanta know JT can drop 30pts on you easily if you give him the ball. Terry should be the 2nd option behind Dirk.

Quote:

Congrats to Diesel for calling this a real upset possibility before the series even started.

Dallas must be in mourning today. Watch your back Dirk, them cowboys might want revenge.

they were calling this on the Herd, the Dan Patrick show, etc. etc.

they even were calling this on Sportscenter before Golden State made the playoffs. "Watch out if GS makes the playoffs, they've got Dallas' number this season."

GS had to go through Dallas to get into the playoffs in fact.