• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pick the 1 player you WANT and the 1 you DONT WANT

NJHAWK

Id like to see who the 1 player that you feel we must get that could realistically go in picks 3-11 { obviously Oden and Durant are out}. Also name the one player you WANT NO PART of that could go 3-11. The one guy I absolutely want us to get out of this draft is LAW. The one guy I want no part of in any way shape or form is Conley. thumb3d.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

want: Wright lesser extent Brewer

don't want: Noah

How in the world can you justify taking Wright? Please explain. That would be the worst pick we could make. I would take Noah over Wright as well in a heartbeat. At least Noah isn't a skinny weakling and is a legit 7 footer that could actually play center for us.

Wright to me is all potential. If I have a high pick I want the guy that has the potential to be really good especially since despite who we get in this draft we are not winning any championships soon. I don't want just a "safe" pick. So he weights 200? big deal. Give the kid some creatine and get him into a gym. Its not something he can't overcome.

I have watched Noah alot and while he may be solid defensively he has 0 offensive game. Oooh he can dunk. whoopy. I don't want that kind of player on the Hawks.

also I tend not to go with the grain. Most Hawk fans want Conley. I want Crittendon because I like his potential alot more. The way I look at it is let's say we take Conley, then chances are we are going to take a forward at 11 anyway. I would rather take the forward at 3 and the pg at 11. Boom or bust...yes... but alot of potential too.

Quote:

Id like to see who the 1 player that you feel we must get that could realistically go in picks 3-11 { obviously Oden and Durant are out}. Also name the one player you WANT NO PART of that could go 3-11. The one guy I absolutely want us to get out of this draft is LAW. The one guy I want no part of in any way shape or form is Conley.
thumb3d.gif

You should do this again as a poll.