• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's the skinny on the CB the falcons signed?

chillzatl

Williams isn't the shutdown CB that I wanted, but at least Reeves didn't sign Sehorn. Williams was probably the best CB out there on the market, so I'm happy.

He's a bit more physical than Buchanan and a more reliable corner. He won't go for the big play as often as Ray, and probably won't get burned as much. A slight improvement over Ambrose.

Another good signing by Blank. Seattle FB Mack Strong is in town today and tomorrow. He's one of the best young FBs in the game today, we will be set if Blank can get him in here.

I am not sure why someone said he isnt anything special, because he is a very solid corner. He isnt as good as his other CB teammate McKenzie, but he is still pretty good. He will definitely make the falcons a better team. He had 77 tackles and 4 picks last year and thats playing quite a few games in inclimate weather, not the perfect weather that the Falcons get for at least 8 games a year.

they are improving so much... why cant some of their success be shared with the hawks?

dont get me wrong, IM HAPPY for the falcons and Mr. Blank

i just wish the hawks would get some success as well...

falcons have a BRIGHT FUTURE ahead. they will continually be good every year, like the Packers.