Official Squawk Fantasy Football League

AHF

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Quote:

got it. write down who does't stick it through the entire season.

next year make it a PM me for password thing.

we won't let them back in.

Yep. There is enough interest that we should have good participation.

I'm looking forward to this league. Unfortunately, I have to autodraft tonight though, so I may be looking to trade if I end up with 6 RB's and 1 WR or something like that. Just throwing that out there. The Squawk Jocks will probably be open to trade offers.

Quote:

I'm looking forward to this league. Unfortunately, I have to autodraft tonight though, so I may be looking to trade if I end up with 6 RB's and 1 WR or something like that. Just throwing that out there. The Squawk Jocks will probably be open to trade offers.

that won't happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Quote:

LOL at the ToeTaggers, why did you bench Randy Moss and Plaxico Burress in favor of Muhsin Muhammed and Michael Jenkins?? You lost like 50 points on that.

And what was I thinking? I started Brees on the road, opening night, with Indy getting their rings. doh.gif I could have had Big Ben against the Browns.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

LOL at the ToeTaggers, why did you bench Randy Moss and Plaxico Burress in favor of Muhsin Muhammed and Michael Jenkins?? You lost like 50 points on that.

And what was I thinking? I started Brees on the road, opening night, with Indy getting their rings. doh.gif I could have had Big Ben against the Browns.

I don't fault you for starting Brees for a second. Mediocre Indy defense, top QB, and going against the Indy offense which means a likely early deficit and more throwing to make up for it. It was a good matchup that just busted for you. Kind of like Stephen Jackson and Reggie Brown.