• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Squawk Fantasy Football League

AHF

• Moderators

Due to an abundance of brain fart from earlier today, here is the pertinent info for signing up for a Squawk football on yahoo:

Join the Squawk League!

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page , click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 519603

Password: jj

This follows default yahoo rules so most people who play should already be familiar:

qb

rb

rb

wr

wr

wr

te

def

k

6 points per td; 4 for qb

25 passing yards per point

10 rushing or receiving yards per point

etc.

(the league page has scoring rules on it).

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Oh I'll check it gsuteke, and I'll win it!!!!!!! I'm a fantasy addict. Is there any possibility of moving the draft back to post-work hours on that Wednesday? If not, I'll just have to arrange my lunchtime accordingly.

i noticed that also.

yeah i think 7 eastern is fair.

make it so AHF.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Oh I'll check it gsuteke, and I'll win it!!!!!!! I'm a fantasy addict. Is there any possibility of moving the draft back to post-work hours on that Wednesday? If not, I'll just have to arrange my lunchtime accordingly.

i noticed that also.

make it so AHF.

That can be done but will need to be done the day before on Tuesday or the day after on Thursday.

I'll move it now but let me know if your preference is different from what I find that is still available.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i noticed that also.

make it so AHF.

That can be done but will need to be done the day before on Tuesday or the day after on Thursday.

I'll move it now but let me know if your preference is different from what I find that is still available.

There are no post-work draft times available for the next through September 4, 2007 (the latest times are 6:00 p.m. available only tonight and this Friday). The only weekend times are 9:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday the 1st and 2nd.

Let me know what people are thinking on draft times.

• Moderators

Got a question on this so I am posting the answer here for everyone:

To pre-rank players for the draft, you should do the following. Go to the league page. If you follow the link labeled "My Team" it will take you to a page where you can then click on the link "Pre-Draft Player Rankings." On that next page, click on the link "Edit My Rankings" and it should open up a page allowing you to adjust the preranking order for your picks.

Only two (2) more spots left!