• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Quote:

for that @ss whoopin you just received?

LOL and it ain't even over yet.

chairs.gif

It isn't bad now (your D outperformed mine) but it will be worse by the time the Arizona game is done. I got it handed to me this week - no question.

If Larry Johnson and Stephen Jackson don't pick it up, I am going to have a long season in my main leagues. I expect more out of LJ, Donovan and guys like that.

The only regret I have for this one, though, is that I talked my self out of starting Barber. Wouldn't have made much of a difference, though, since Foster was adequate anyway.

Congrats on the week 1 victory.

Quote:

Quote:

LOL at the ToeTaggers, why did you bench Randy Moss and Plaxico Burress in favor of Muhsin Muhammed and Michael Jenkins?? You lost like 50 points on that.

And what was I thinking? I started Brees on the road, opening night, with Indy getting their rings. doh.gif I could have had Big Ben against the Browns.

I would have started Brees too, but not Jenkins or Muhammed. It's all good though, it's my first time playing ffball so I'll probably make some dumb decisions too.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LOL at the ToeTaggers, why did you bench Randy Moss and Plaxico Burress in favor of Muhsin Muhammed and Michael Jenkins?? You lost like 50 points on that.

And what was I thinking? I started Brees on the road, opening night, with Indy getting their rings. doh.gif I could have had Big Ben against the Browns.

I would have started Brees too, but not Jenkins or Muhammed. It's all good though, it's my first time playing ffball so I'll probably make some dumb decisions too.

it's not a big deal, you guys are all playing for 2nd place anyhow.

Quote:

I know, I know. I wasn't sure how Moss was going to play (if he was going to play). They've been very quiet on his pre-season. And Plaxico either gets those numbers or he catches one pass. Never consistant. I liked Jenkins against last years worst pass defense.

Just unlucky man.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I would have started Brees too, but not Jenkins or Muhammed . It's all good though, it's my first time playing ffball so I'll probably make some dumb decisions too.

You wouldn't have started the only decent WR (so I thought) on the Falcons playing against the worst pass defense in the league last year? Ok. I suppose you knew that Moss (who didn't play at all in the pre-season) was going to get 180 yards? Or that Eli was going to throw 4 TDs to Burress? Right. I'll go ahead and proclaim you this years champion if you could have honestly called that. bowdown.gif

Tallent wise you're correct, but situationaly I thought I made the right decisions. Obviously talent prevailed. This week. Don't worry. I'll rally the troupes and we will win week 2. You can bank it. headbang.gif

Quote:

You wouldn't have started the only decent WR (so I thought) on the Falcons playing against the worst pass defense in the league last year?

I don't know enough about the NFL to make decisions like that, but with Jenkins, no, I just don't trust Jenkins or Roddy White at all.

Quote:

Ok. I suppose you knew that Moss (who didn't play at all in the pre-season) was going to get 180 yards? Or that Eli was going to throw 4 TDs to Burress? Right. I'll go ahead and proclaim you this years champion if you could have honestly called that.
bowdown.gif

lol I wasn't bashing you, I just thought you would have started Moss and Burress. Of course I never would've thought either one of them would have THAT big a game.

Quote:

I don't know enough about the NFL to make decisions like that, but with Jenkins, no,
trust Jenkins
or Roddy White at all.

I don't know why White is still on the team to be honest. I thought Jenkins would do well in Petrino's new system. Guess he's been haniging around Roddy too long.

I didn't mean to sound like I was being harsh or anything, Just still pissed that I didn't start them (I decided not to the day before the season) and then my first pick Jackson pulling a DeAngelo and talking more than playing.

I was worried about even drafting Moss so at least I'm glad he might show up this season. If he does do it consistantly and Jackson shows up you guys better look out!!! Palmer - Jackson (2500 yards baby!!) and (the old) Moss?!?! crown.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Don't feel bad. IN comparison to some of the monsters in our league... MY team sucks. I have no running backs and little help from the receivers. We're not flashy and every week looks like a loss... BUT.. We're like the Packers. We just get in there and play hard!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm willing to give up depth. I've got Big Ben or Brees available. As well as Roy Williams and a few rb's. Anyone?

Seems like there are a few dead teams. I've had some easy wins the last month. Played one team with like 5 players on byes.

Hey Diesel, if you're the Packers, I'm the Browns. 3 in a row, baby!