Official Squawk Fantasy Football League

AHF

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

I'm willing to give up depth. I've got Big Ben or Brees available. As well as Roy Williams and a few rb's. Anyone?

Seems like there are a few dead teams. I've had some easy wins the last month. Played one team with like 5 players on byes.

Hey Diesel, if you're the Packers, I'm the Browns. 3 in a row, baby!

I missed the draft and struggled all year. What's up with all of the dead teams?(atlas, etc.) I put out trade feelers and received exactly zero in return. No one even tried to rape me. It's hard to play when no one plays with you. I thought Fantasy sports were all about trading? This is the only team I had. I don't have 50 teams. I think that's pretty weak. I try to treat it as real as possible. I suspect this wasn't a priority league for many and the attention just wasn't there. I still had fun, but... could have been a lot better.

Quote:

I missed the draft and struggled all year. What's up with all of the dead teams?(atlas, etc.) I put out trade feelers and received exactly zero in return. No one even tried to rape me. It's hard to play when no one plays with you. I thought Fantasy sports were all about trading? This is the only team I had. I don't have 50 teams. I think that's pretty weak. I try to treat it as real as possible. I suspect this wasn't a priority league for many and the attention just wasn't there. I still had fun, but... could have been a lot better.

Belive it or not I have been playing fantasy football for probably 4 years now, and I have had 2 teams a year, and this year I have 3. I don't think I have ever made a trade. I have even won leagues a couple times.

• 4 weeks later...