• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Timberwolves @ Hawks game thread

gsuteke

Minnesota (1-2) visits Atlanta (3-1) tonight. Minnesota is playing back to back road games, having lost last night 101-93 @ Memphis.

Al Jefferson is a beast. In 3 games he has posted 17, 6, and 15 rebound games. Al Horford should have his hands full tonight.

The Hawks are pretty banged up. As usual TLue will probably not play. Childress practiced this week despite his bruised forearm.

Look for the Hawks to score alot of points tonight. I think we may see the Hawks cross the 100 point mark tonight.

as always you can listen to the game via www.790thezone.com

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's currently 5:15. Game starts at 7:00.

In between now and 7:00, I have to take a midterm. As soon as I finish that, I'll make the walk up Marietta Street to Philips Arena. Assuming I don't get completely overwhelmed by this midterm, I should be there by 7. My mind has already drifted away from the subject matter and on to "I wonder if Horford can handle Al Jefferson..." though...not good.

Quote:

It's currently 5:15. Game starts at 7:00.

In between now and 7:00, I have to take a midterm. As soon as I finish that, I'll make the walk up Marietta Street to Philips Arena. Assuming I don't get completely overwhelmed by this midterm, I should be there by 7. My mind has already drifted away from the subject matter and on to "I wonder if Horford can handle Al Jefferson..." though...not good.

LOL . . that's not good at all.

Any news on if Law is playing, teke?

Quote:

Quote:

Joe

Marvin

Smoove

Horford

Za-Za

I like this lineup....

Yuck. I know 3 of our PGs are out tonight but otherwise this is horrible. Joe should never be at point and Marvin should never be at SG. Neither should Chill but that's a different story.

It's big, but he shut that down really quick.....

Za-Za played hard in the first half for a change...