• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FBB: who is the dumbass that drafted Yi in 6th

gsuteke

• Moderators

Quote:

Did you see that Smoove went #3?

At least he is a legit first rounder (albeit late first rounder). If he improves his 3pt shot and overall FG% he could be Marion-esque. I would settle for only the latter in real life.

Quote:

Quote:

Did you see that Smoove went #3?

At least he is a legit first rounder (albeit late first rounder). If he improves his 3pt shot and overall FG% he could be Marion-esque. I would settle for only the latter in real life.

hidesbehindsofa.gif

I'm Smoovin On Up in our league. I took Smoove #3 because I knew he wouldn't last until my next pick, and KG was already gone. I was NOT coming out of the draft without Smoove. homersimpson.gif

I'm EXTREEEEMELY disappointed Smoove is not PF eligible. grumpy.gif Yahoo needs to fix that ASAP! I'm loaded with 3pt shooters so if anyone wants to trade a PF, let's make a deal. Despite drafting with blinders on, I'm not a rookie and I will compete to the end no matter what happens. detective.gif

Good luck to all. munching_out.gif

I already knew that. I figure it's for 1 of 2 reasons

a. you genuinely believe Yi is a star in the making and sooner rather than later or

b. you're praying for rain and plan on using your reach to prove you were right on him all along

I do hope it's

c. We plan to detroy and plunder!!!

• Admin

Honestly Yi has been playing well and he also has a guarantee of at least 20 minutes a game. He will be a contributor and get you some nice fantasy stats. I would not have picked him as high as Diesel but I would have considered picking him in the later rounds.

I dont think anyone would of picked him, which is why it wasnt the best pick in the 6th round (not maximzing your draft Diesel!).

I'm Big Al, and my team is gonna be 3rd to 6th place all season. Not spectacular, but very solid, consistent and dependable. I may try to trade tho.