• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Terrance Moore is getting LIT UP...

TexasPete

I don't think I have ever seen a guy get so ripped after a blog. Moore has the unique ability to write the wrong thing and his timing isn't very good but the response to his current blog is amazing. The retribution against Moore was almost 100% and can't make the AJC feel very good about one of their writers.

The response to his article is about as bad as it gets. Hawks Nation seems be growing.

As many have pointed out Moore is generally an out of touch fire starter. He likes to write stuff to get people mad. I believe the AJC keeps him around to write stuff like he does in that article.

What is amazing to me is that Billups, whom Moore identifies as an elite PG, coming out of college had many of the same characteristics as Law. I would actually say that Law had a better college resume as a PG than Billups. I was in Connecticut when the C's drafted Chauncey. Petino was crucified for the choice. I really like the Law pick and IMO he will become an elite PG in the same vein as Billups.

Quote:

Quote:

You think T-Moore and D-Bag are one and the same? It never crossed my mind but you may have nailed it.

Does T-Moore always rag Marvin non-stop? If yes, we have an exact match.

Moore wanted Conley. Diesel.....not so much.

Diesel also wanted Shelden. I'm glad he's not doing the Hawks drafting.

He's doing EXACTLY what the AJC wants him to do; sell newspapers and get hits on their website. I don't agree with his column and not too many of us do but we're talking about him, aren't we? As Vince McMahon once said, 'I'd rather have bad press than none at all.'

Quote:

..I would actually say that Law had a better college resume as a PG than Billups...

Here's the scoop on Billups. I was living in Denver at the time.

Billups was a great shooting PG and "Mr. Basketball" in Colorado...of course that's a pretty small pond.

He went to CU and did some good work (although he was a skinny shooter PG)...the press loved him.

Then he went pro and sucked for the Celtics as a rook.

He then figured it out and got on the "substances"...plus...he could always shoot. detective.gif

Quote:

He's doing EXACTLY what the AJC wants him to do; sell newspapers and get hits on their website. I don't agree with his column and not too many of us do but we're talking about him, aren't we? As Vince McMahon once said, 'I'd rather have bad press than none at all.'

You're right. He's a lightning rod. Like Kincade on the radio. People love to hate him. They are both better off ingnored. Then maybe they will go away.