• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks wish list at pick 21

KB21

These are the players I feel the Hawks will be looking at with their Indiana pick, considering that it is more likely we will have the 21st pick than a top 3 pick.

1. Reece Gaines SG/PG 6-6 200 Louisville

2. Marcus Moore SG/PG 6-6 205 Washington State

3. Zoran Planinic SG/PG 6-6 195 Croatia

All three are the tall, ball handling type of point guards the Hawks are looking for to take some pressure off of Jason Terry. I think Gaines will be at the top of their list, and I think there is a decent chance that he will be available. The next two could be switched around, as I really don't know if they would go with the European over the college tested player. One of these three should be there. If not, then they may go for the truer point guard and sort things out later. Of the point guards that could be available, these are the ones I think they will look at:

4. Maurice Williams PG 6-1 185 Alabama

5. Luke Ridnour PG 6-2 175 Oregon

6. Marcus Banks PG 6-1 200 UNLV

Now, drafting one of these players would mean that they will likely try to move Jason Terry to the highest bidder. If they can't get a big point guard like the three mentioned above, they may go this route. I think Williams would be the more enticing because he is a local player (in the southeast) and has a flair for the dramatic on the court. Ridnour is probably more court saavy, and Banks is the best defender of the bunch. If they choose to go with a pure shooting guard, then these players get on the list:

7. Dahntay Jones 6-5 210 Duke

8. Travis Hansen 6-6 190 Brigham Young

21 may be a little high for both of these players, but both may have jumped into the first round area with good Portsmouth tournaments.

In the second round, these are players the Hawks could possibly be looking at, depending upon what they do in the 1st round:

1. Chris Thomas PG 6-0 165 Notre Dame

2. Alex English SG 6-5 195 Hawaii

3. Rueben Douglas SG 6-4 200 New Mexico

4. Pacillas Morlende PG 6-3 190 France

5. Kris Valters PG 6-2 170 Russia

6. Beno Udrih SG 6-4 190 Israel

Either way, I think they will look at guards, primarily, for this draft seeing as they only have one that is signed for next season.

• Admin

Its Carl English not Alex English but I definetely want him with our second round pick. Getting him would be a steal. He is the real deal and would be the perfect compliment to JT.

He can play PG or SG and is 6'5 not to mention his great outside shot. I have personally seen him play many times including '01 WAC tournament where he came out and completely destroyed the rest of the confernce going on to win tourny MVP. It would be a mistake to pass on him if he is still avaliable.

1. Reece Gaines (6'6'' JT compliment)

2. Pavel Podkolzine (7'4'' 300 lbs, 18 yr old)

3. Marcus Moore (6'6'' JT compliment)

4. Aleksandra Pavlovic (6'7'' athelete/scorer with upside, 19 yr old)

5. Aderson Varejao (6'10 sf-pf)

6. Victor Khryyapa (6'9'' sf)

2nd round wish list

1. Mo Williams (pg Alabama) 20 yr old

2. Chris Thomas (pg ND)

3. Josh Howard (sf WF, ACC player of the year)

4. Dante Jones (6'6'' athelete Duke) Magattee clone

5. Troy Bell (pg BC)

6. Brevin Knight (pg Pitt)-like brother but has better shot

Undrafted signees - Ezra Williams, Kieth Bogans, Tamar Slay