@

phillipsarena-1.jpg

AKA

HighlightFactoryLogo2351.jpg

The Good Guys

matchups2othercopyns2-1.jpg

The Bad Guys

suns5hs01.png

The Atlanta Hawks (1-2) play host to Western Conference perennial powerhouse the Phoenix Suns (3-1). The Suns are fresh off a pasting last night of the Bobcats in Charlotte while Atlanta lost another tough one to New Jersey, that being their 2nd straight defeat on the road.

Factoid of the day: The Atlanta Hawks are averaging just 91.3 points per game. Atlanta ranked last in the league in 2006-07 with a 93.7 scoring average. I guess some things in life are just meant to be.

ESPN.com Suns-Hawks Preview

Previous 3 boxscores for each team:

Dallas @ Atlanta Atlanta @ Detroit Atlanta @ New Jersey

LAL @ PHX Cleveland @ PHX PHX @ Charlotte

Team Statistics

Atlanta

Phoenix

The Atlanta Hawks organization would like for everyone to show up at the Highlight Factory tonight for Poster Night! No fans, the Hawks aren't handing out souveniers at the door. They're handing out a different kind of poster on the floor tonight!

marion.jpg20070519210007.jpg

And not to be outdone........

Man he looks pissed

Josh_Smith4.jpg

Get off my court Punk!

gators1A.jpg

Can I hear it for the skinny guys?

bk_AAHP100_8x10Josh-Childress-Poste.jpg

That's just sick!

full.jpg

Most Hawks fans were probably hoping to see this tonight

t1_stoudemire.jpg

However, listening to ESPN radio today I heard Amare say we'll be seeing this

bk_AAIG098_8x10Amare-Stoudemire-Pos.jpg

I say just put the LAW on him and be done with it!

56BT2530-01.jpg

Even though Amare is playing he'll likely be seeing limited duty. To fill in some of those minutes they'll have to find somebody else. Anyone seen any fat, overpaid Frenchies around here? Ahhh yes, my favorite former Atlanta Hawk!

06playoffsr1g5diawmipam9.jpg

Doe anyone else here think he's gay? Once again I digress.....

There's alot on the line in this one, even if it's only the fourth game of the season for Atlanta. The Suns will be looking to stick it to the man that arguably cost them atleast one, possibly two NBA Championships

g_johnsonnash_395.jpg

And they'll also be looking to stick the screws to the Hawks organization. After all, the higher that pick the more money they'll get for it!

ebay.jpg

So let's get on down to Phillips arena tonight folks and make some noise for those Hawks! After all.....

AtlantaSpirit.jpg

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Doe anyone else here think he's gay? Once again I digress.....

LOL

Best game thread so far. Gotta love the Ebay listing.

I am glad Amare is playing. He can show Horford and Smith how to play inside. Attack the rim over and over and force the defense to stop you. Don't settle for 10 foot jump hooks/turnaround Js.

I'll tell you what, they are time consuming. this thing took me almost an hour when you add in digging for photos.

I've got to learn how to edit photos!

BTW if JerryWest complains about this thing again I'm going to hunt his @ss down and we're going to have a little heart to heart talk!

uglyhammer.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You got Marvin and Josh switched.

LOL teke you got that?

somebody else is making the next GD game thread, I'm officially retired!

weeds.gif

haha it's so funny how people keep saying it, yet you've told us a million times that you need to know how to edit the photo. Don't quit, you're doing a great job.

Quote:

Can we put Woody on Ebay?

uhhh well there'd have to be some specific settings.

you'd have to make it a "no reserve" auction. It would have to start at .01$ and you'd have to ship it for free. somebody would give you a penny to up their ebay rating!