• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PATHETIC!!!!

Both teams.

All players.

All coaches.

The Hawks always seem to play down to the competition. It almost makes sense that they have a better shot of winning against good teams because those are the only games they show-up for.

Five first round picks invested in forwards and this team still doesn't have anyone that can consistently score in the low post.

(( clapping like Tennessee's football coach, Philip Fulmer, as the Hawks go off the floor and head to the locker room . . nodding head ))

"That's OK guys. That's OK. We're only down 4, and we got a whole half to play. We'll get em when we come back out."

Then he goes to the locker room, and cusses everybody out. Hawks win by 13.

Quote:

(( clapping like Tennessee's football coach, Philip Fulmer, as the Hawks go off the floor and head to the locker room . . nodding head ))

"That's OK guys. That's OK. We're only down 4, and we got a whole half to play. We'll get em when we come back out."

That is Fulmer and this is Woody that we got.

Quote:

Hawks are a second half team. I think we're in good position right now.

Good position? Getting outrebounded 2-1 is a good position to be in? If Chicago wasn't playing equally bad the Hawks the game would be over already.

If Woody has any balls he opens the second half with Salim/West/Jones in place of JJ/Marvin/Smoove.

Quote:

Hawks are a second half team. I think we're in good position right now.

We are shooting 25.8% from the field and are being out rebounded over 2 to 1; yet we are only down by 4 pts. If I just read our stat line without the score being posted, I would guess we were down by about 20...

If we just shoot 40% and even up the rebounding in the second half, with the way the Bulls are playing, we will win by 10!

Damn you all are so negative. You base your opinions on every shot... every quarter... every half... every game... My god! Calm down!

Yes - the first half is ugly (Remember I'm a Suns season tix holder... so this is pretty much a joke for me)... but it is what it is.

The Bulls are buckling down on D. We're trying to do the same. Some players/teams sacrifice D in the name of O. We (and the Bulls) are the opposite right now. But just to remind everyone:

Josh Smith doesn't suck.

Marvin doesn't suck.

Joe doesn't suck.

Smith has played well other than some decisions and questionable shot selection. Isn't that always his problem? That's what he is. He's a tremendous athelete, but sometimes he gets a little out of control. I can live with that. For every crappy thing he does - he makes a great play.

Why the shock about Marvin? Law of averages, people. He wasn't going to shoot 60% for the year. Calm down. He's due to have some stinkers. It's ok.

Smae thing on Joe. Everyone freaks out if he goes 2-6... Now he's 3-7. Make a lay-up, 4-8. He goes from 33% to 50% with two makes. My god. Calm down everyone.

You're killing me.