• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!

TheNorthCydeRises

• Moderators

Is the title of this thread intended to be ironic criticism of the team's performance so far? I am not sure I would use "mission accomplished" right now for much other than to backhandedly say that someone is proclaiming victory way too early!

I get your point about the 6-9 record, though. That is either the bottom of acceptable or the top end of unacceptable for most people. I find it hard to be satisfied with our performance so far.

Given our pg situation, the record is OK. But there is so much more potential there. That is the thing that is so frustrating that they show flashes of great potential and then fall on their face. I think the first six games when Law comes back will be critical and we'll see what Dec. brings.

Quote:

Is the title of this thread intended to be ironic criticism of the team's performance so far? I am not sure I would use "mission accomplished" right now for much other than to backhandedly say that someone is proclaiming victory way too early!

I get your point about the 6-9 record, though. That is either the bottom of acceptable or the top end of unacceptable for most people. I find it hard to be satisfied with our performance so far.

When I'm reading a thread, you take the words out of my mouth more than anyone here! You're not far behind, teke. When I first saw it, I wanted to flame. The irony of the Bush banner years ago and the way the Hawks look now is just... well, too funny to get mad about. I've learned you need to relax sometimes. hippy.gif

If you don't, people think your shi# is all retarded and you talk like a fag. 10 points to the person who guesses the movie that is paraphrased from.