• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta vs. Orlando GAME THREAD

bumpyphish1

This is incredible. Lorenzen is playing okay and has 19 minutes. Shelden dominated that first half and has 11. LOL

what a joke

I think the goal we should have for this team is that anyone besides JJ is NOT allowed to get hot (let every player play well instead of getting hot). That way they can stay in and won't get yanked if they're hot. I like that idea actually. bannana_guitar.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

JJ shooting 40% right now.

But do you really want him and his 19 to 20 pts to sit down right now?

When was the last time he made a shot? He is so overpaid. He slows the tempo of the game down when the ball is in his hands and he can't shoot a lick anymore. Don't want to hear some garbage about a cold. I doubt he has had a cold for damn near a month and a half.

Quote:

Looks like Howard just slapped his wrist on the foul.

So Joe just scored from the line. Now has 21 points and extended our lead. Find something else to [censored] about.

Yeah! You really showed me. He throw up a shot and luckly got fouled. He really showed me. 12 million bucks to make a laughable 39% of his FG attempts. Great great player.

Quote:

Looks like Howard just slapped his wrist on the foul.

So Joe just scored from the line. Now has 21 points and extended our lead. Find something else to [censored] about.

Dude.

You can't just spit out some numbers and convince us we did not see what we saw. Its not like we have it out for him. He is missing oppurtunities no matter what the stats show. Don't get so bent out of shape over someone's OPINION.

That's what message boards are for.