• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 25: Atlanta VS Miami Game Thread

gsuteke

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and proclaim this our best victory of the season so far. Riley was coaching this game like it was the playoffs, the refs were awestruck by Wade and giving him free passes to the line, Smith blocking nobody, the injuries on our team, the foul trouble our bigs were having... and despite all this, we got the win. Flat out, this victory was uber impressive.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Can he keep this up?

Absolutely. AJ is a free agent this offseason, and he wants that money.

But THIS is how he played for Indiana. He looks every bit the grizzled vet out there. I like it. We haven't had point guard play this gritty since Mookie was here. You know, that is who AJ is starting to remind me of. We've needed this for a while now. Despite some of the numbers that some of our more "visible" players have put up, AJ has to be considered the MVP of these last few games. I wanted Law to start ASAP, but now I'm pretty sure that AJ will not loosen his grip on the starting PG position unless he gets injured. grin.gif

Quote:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and proclaim this our best victory of the season so far. Riley was coaching this game like it was the playoffs, the refs were awestruck by Wade and giving him free passes to the line, Smith blocking nobody, the injuries on our team, the foul trouble our bigs were having... and despite all this, we got the win. Flat out, this victory was uber impressive.

Very impressive win even though the Heat suck. The only thing going in the Hawks favor was that it was a home game.

Someone in heats RealGM board also thinks the refs sucked...

doh.gif

------------------------------------------------------------

fishfuego.

Scout

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:18 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's simple...refs are looking the other way when Wade gets fouled most of the time...Atlanta got that tic tac foul at the end that made it a 3 point shot, but on the following play Wade also got fouled as it shows on my dvr...he got upset but the ref laughed at his face...I've been noticing this ever since last year...the NBA officials are participting on this and it is unfair to a player with such gifted ability.. NBA my a$$...NO WAY!

• Moderators

Quote:

he got upset but the ref laughed at his face...I've been noticing this ever since last year...the NBA officials are participting on this and it is unfair to a player with such gifted ability.. NBA my a$$...NO WAY!

That is hilarious. If anyone has NBA officials looking out for him it is Wade. The guy is leading the league in FTs and the Heat got close to their franchise record last night in particular. Wow. Just amazing.

Quote:

Quote:

he got upset but the ref laughed at his face...I've been noticing this ever since last year...the NBA officials are participting on this and it is unfair to a player with such gifted ability.. NBA my a$$...NO WAY!

That is hilarious. If anyone has NBA officials looking out for him it is Wade. The guy is leading the league in FTs and the Heat got close to their franchise record last night in particular. Wow. Just amazing.

I am much more impressed with JJ's game last night (terrible % from 3 notwithstanding.) He gets it done from the floor.