• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LUE SUCKS

Vafan

Quote:

no worse than law. The Point gaurd position in atlanta is cursed.

It sure seems cursed - but I think it's cursed by the lack of foresightedness of our GM. You make a mistake like Speedy (which I actually don't blame BK that much for)...you get back on the horse and do everything you can to improve at the position. BK has done OK at that for the longterm...Acie will probably eventually develop...but in the short term he's suffering from paralysis - either ego driven or $$$ driven (ASG purse strings). No matter what the cause, we need a competitive PG NOW.

Our PG situation is a dis-service to our core players who are generally playing hard. JMHO.

PG play is killin us right now, no doubt. Didn't BK say that he dosens't find the position to be important?? Aren't there quotes along those lines?? Somebody did that up and send it to the AJC writers. We need to start working to make those in power accountable. Our local paper sure isn't gonna do it.

Quote:

I'd take Law's growinging pains over Lue's Russian Roulet style of basketball any day.

When Lue dribbled the basketball until 3 seconds left on the clock to only jack up a shot; that almost made me destroy my TV. Who cares that his shot went in. That is not the way you play basketball.

LUE SUCKS ! I could not have said it better.

I can take him for 5 mpg playing SG as a spot up shooter to help out vs. zone defenses. I just can't stomach seeing him play PG any more.

Quote:

Quote:

LUE SUCKS !

Woody doesn't think so. When Steve Smith said something like now that Acie is going to get the bulk of the minute he's going to step up a notch, I was like that's with what a normal coaches would do but with Woody he's going with his buddy T-Lue for the rest of the night.