• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 41: Atlanta VS Phoenix Game Thread

gsuteke

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is pathetic...just like the denver game...

we don't play the first half...

and maybe 2nd half we will make a run...

but this is absolutely stupid...

...joe is sulkin on the bench with the towel draped over his face...

with a dark look in his eyes...

like he wonders what he did to deserve to be in the basketball hell of the hawks...

and what a freaking moron of a coach he has...and how his coach has a freaking chia pet on his face...

i dont understand why anthony johnson and baron davis and woody all like that kind of facial hair style...

oh and by the way...

PLAY ACIE LAW...if this season is lost anyway...we might as well get him some freaking experience...and see what the kid is made of...

and woody stop calling stupid plays...whatever happened to the passing...and playing together...

we're playing stupid selfish baksetball again...

its like im watching a teenage girl destroy herself...

Quote:

oh and by the way...

PLAY ACIE LAW...if this season is lost anyway...we might as well get him some freaking experience...and see what the kid is made of...

Season isn't lost yet, as we are still in the playoff hunt... somehow. But we're basically on the brink, so yeah, its getting damn close.

And I agree about Acie. He better be playing the majority of the third and fourth this game. My prediction: Acie sparks a rally, getting us within single digits, and then Woody inexplicably pulls him and subs in Lue, killing our rally and our hopes and dreams.

I know you guys don't want to read this, but if we beat the Clips tomorrow night . . MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Realistically, 2 games is all we were supposed to win anyway. Of course, we should already have that 2nd win, but oh well. Winning 2 games on this trip was the minimum requirement.

Now of course if we lose in LA, that's a different story.

I need to check and see if Jersey beat the Bucks. They were winning last I checked.

Quote:

Quote:

oh and by the way...

Season isn't lost yet, as we are still in the playoff hunt... somehow. But we're basically on the brink, so yeah, its getting damn close.

And I agree about Acie. He better be playing the majority of the third and fourth this game. My prediction: Acie sparks a rally, getting us within single digits, and then Woody inexplicably pulls him and subs in Lue, killing our rally and our hopes and dreams.

Who gives a damn if they're in the playoff hunt if they suck as a team? What's the excitement of making the playoffs as a terrible team?

Quote:

I know you guys don't want to read this, but if we beat the Clips tomorrow night . . MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Realistically, 2 games is all we were supposed to win anyway. Of course, we should already have that 2nd win, but oh well. Winning 2 games on this trip was the minimum requirement.

Now of course if we lose in LA, that's a different story.

I need to check and see if Jersey beat the Bucks. They were winning last I checked.

You still don't get it.

• Premium Member

I don't want us to make the playoffs... Having a national audience watch our games will be the most embarrassing thing I've ever had to go through as a Hawks fan... We will be the bud of every joke from every sports show... No thanks. I'd rather us suck and Fire Woody and BK and get people who know how to put together and run our freaking team. We are A TOTAL JOKE.