• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk's new look to go live on Sunday!

chillzatl

• Admin

After much hard work and effort on Dolfan's part, the Squawk's new look will be going live this Sunday.

As always if you have any issues, please try clearing your browser cache and then try again. We expect a smooth transition but if any major issues arise we will switch back to the old look until we get things sorted out. Thanks.

For those of you who are viewing the site on the BETA server please take a look at the homepage and check out the new Hawks Schedule that I just finished programming and let me know if you find any bugs with it.

I also wanted to mention that once we go live on Sunday we will have a new chat system that is completely flash based and should allow everybody to connect which should lead to more people being able to get into the chatroom to complain at once Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

Nope, it's not live yet. I apologize guys, as you can see Chillz hasn't been around this week and he holds the key to being able to get it live so we'll just have to be patient until he has time to get it done.

In the meantime just use the BETA version at dev.hawksquawk.net until we make the site actually live.

Thanks Boon, I was bored last night during the all-star activities and decided to go ahead and get Bibby up there since I am so excited about him being a Hawk. I am looking forward to having a real picture of him to put up there and not a photochopped version but it will do for now.

That is awesome, I didn't notice that before. I still gotta say that Zaza should be up there, all the quotes have indicated that the Hawks still feel that he is a big part of the team and we just shipped out half of our 4/5 rotation.

I don't have any room to put him up there. I had to move Acie into a little spot just to get Bibby up there. If you are on a larger resolution it will look like there is room but at 1024 x 768 the players are at the edges of the screen and you can't really see anyone if I put them behind the logo. I like Z but I don't think he belongs ahead of any of the guys up there now do you?

I am on a larger resolution so it does look like there is space up there to me but I understand people on lower resolution having problems.

And as for Z, I want to see him up there in part because of nostalgia. And as for people ahead of Z, I would say its debatable about Acie and that is it. I guess I am one of those rare people on the Squawk that likes how Z plays.

I would almost guarantee there isn't a person on the Squawk that hates lower resolutions than I do since I have to deal with that issue every single day so believe me if I could use more width I would definitely do it but nothing is more annoying than having horizontal scrollbars on a website so I have to make do until a larger resolution becomes more standard. I use 1920 x 1200 so I could probably get the Falcons roster up there too if everyone was using that LOL.

I am on the Z fan team as well and in fact I have him starting for me on my NBA 2k8 team and he has made me a much better team since I put him in the starting lineup.

Tell you what I'll do, I will make an alternate header with the other players that aren't up there now and I'll have it randomize which group gets shown that way our bench players can get some love too.