AUTOMATIC WIN FOR HAWKS - unofficial game thread

TheNorthCydeRises

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, at the half, I went downstairs to work out a little, showered, and got something to eat. When I got back, we were down by two points, and now, we're winning... This is a great game. Josh Smith is having a great game. What a momentum shifter his blocks can be.

On an another note, Marvin needs to stop trying to dunk it over every one because he's really not that good at it.

Quote:

Wow, at the half, I went downstairs to work out a little, showered, and got something to eat. When I got back, we were down by two points, and now, we're winning... This is a great game. Josh Smith is having a great game. What a momentum shifter his blocks can be.

On an another note, Marvin needs to stop trying to dunk it over every one because he's really not that good at it.

Not only that but the play before the Smoove dunk just shows clumsy and awkward Marvin Williams really is the dude tripped over his own feet and caused that turnover probably one of the goofy plays I seen all year in the NBA.

I've been pretty busy here tonight. Business is picking up.

I listened briefly on channelsurfing (game isn't on live feed tonight) via their radio feed and the Hawks were down by like 15.

Hopefully they keep scoring and break the Pistons' will.

Marvin miss. Not a good start.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Marvin's jumper has been off lately. When his jumper is off, i wish he'd switch into attack mode and at least try to get his points at the line.

Use the Force . . . Marvin

Use the Force

Marvin mentioned recently that he was playing through an injury IIRC.

It shows.

This is the worst lost of the season. Joe Johnson did nothing Marvin did nothing and these guys are suppose to be some of our best players ya right. They play with no EMOTION AT ALL and when there jumper isnt falling they are worthless. Id trade MArvin Williams for a bag of balls at this point. Our offense was awful in the 4th quarter bottom line as long as Woodson and Bk are here this team will be the same sad ass team its been for the last 8 years.

Can someone explain to me why AJ is playing over Acie Law? I don't see any positives. Law is still very raw, bu the needs to get more playing time in order to show more of his potential and to get more seasoned. Anthony Johnson can not play defense at all, he is far too slow for this type of offense, and he just has no upside at all... I might as well throw Law into the fire to get him seasoned.