• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 50: Atlanta VS LA Lakers

gsuteke

I agree. Dirk will still be soft in the playoffs and they gave up too much in Harris and Diop. Pau is nice, but I think that you'll end up wasting one of Pau/Bynum/Odom so I don't know. I still don't know what to make of Shaq.

We have young guns dying to get on a break, JJ dying to not have to handle the rock 1-on-1 in the clutch, and nothing but 1-on-1 offense in general, and Bibby kind of adresses all of that. I think JJ will REALLY benefit from the relieved pressure, Smith/Marvin/Chill benefit on the break, and Horford should really benefit from pick and rolls if they let them run them. And we gave up the least.

Obviously you could say that the other ones are more significant since they will decide who wins the title and we are likely headed to a 1st round exit at best, but I think ours will improve a team the most.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I am looking all around my house with no luck. I can't find a paper bag big enough to fit over my head.

Next game i will be better prepared.

Glad to see you've not ditched your humor. I don't know why I bother to read/post on this site during losses. It's like arguing with my 7 y.o. son.

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think Ginger is going to fare too well in this one...

But hey Hillary has atleast 1 write in vote!

You should have included the Wichita State cheerleaders as a choice if you wanted to see a runaway candidate!

I edited in the Wichita State Cheerleader per your suggestion @ RealGM and I think you'd be happy to know she won in last minute comeback over the Laker Bimbo.

LOL

I went to bed @ halftime. Like Ex said, you can't find a paper bag big enough last night.